Thread: Any Photog stays near Sunway Lagoon (Msia)?

Default Any Photog stays near Sunway Lagoon (Msia)?

Anyone? Need your help on finding camera shops nearby.

Urgent help needed before the coming Firday

What kind of help do you need? What camera are you looking for? I'm based in KL & if you let me know what you need, I'll suggest the best place for you to look for it.
    If I'm not here, I'm underwater...!
    Usually found at the www.pummkin.net.

I'm asking on behalf of a friend. He is currently on trip there and I dunno what he wants. Do you know any shops?

Help help.....really urgent

Blog Entries

Right next to Sunway Lagoon is the Sunway Pyramid shopping centre and if my memory serves me correctly, there are two camera shops inside, one on the 3rd floor and one at the Lower Ground floor.

Apart from that, there is also an IT Zone on the Lower Ground floor which most likely has "lifestyle" gadgets on sale too.

I can't recall if there are any specialty photo equipment retailers in the vicinity so the two shops in Sunway Pyramid are your friend's best bets (unless he wants to make a trip to KL City Centre where there are more specialty shops).

THanks.......how about any "di tou chong" (own town worms) can provide more info? Something like Singapore got Cathay and MS colour like that. Any similar shops in KL?

FotoKem is located at Sunway Pyramid. What kind of gear is your friend looking for?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by tunster
    THanks.......how about any "di tou chong" (own town worms) can provide more info? Something like Singapore got Cathay and MS colour like that. Any similar shops in KL?
    Go to Lot 10(beside Sungei Wang) in KL, 2nd floor, Photo Shangri-la, look for Stephenie or Steven

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer
    FotoKem is located at Sunway Pyramid. What kind of gear is your friend looking for?
    wah, bro we post nearly together.... lol

LOL

And yes, the trip to Lot 10 would be worth the effort as Stephanie's store is well stocked with different lenses and cameras. You can drive over to Lot 10 or take the LRT + monorail which gets you directly to Lot 10 too.

thanks x 1 million