Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58

Thread: Who's still awake at this hour and why?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    917

    Default Who's still awake at this hour and why?

    I am on OFF tomorrow and have nothing to do for the moment... still deciding whether to go Ubin for a shoot tomorrow early in the morning...

  2. #2

    Default

    just finish pasting CD stickers for a outdoor wedding couple, looking around for ppl to sell their 1DmkII at $4500 or lower...

  3. #3
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Just took a shower, waiting for hair to dry ... also involved with the Primary One Orientation later today so preparing answers to some of questions which the parents are going to ask ...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    doing post editing for my client. need to submit in the morning.... my pc is soooo slow....

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Just took a shower, waiting for hair to dry ... also involved with the Primary One Orientation later today so preparing answers to some of questions which the parents are going to ask ...
    after a long nite ......of Para Paradise

    kekke.e..

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Just took a shower, waiting for hair to dry ... also involved with the Primary One Orientation later today so preparing answers to some of questions which the parents are going to ask ...
    Life of a teacher is quite tough hur???

    Other than thinking about whether to shoot tomorrow, I am also contemplating about my career change and forward direction in life. It's one of those thoughtful night for me this early morning.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    doing post editing for my client. need to submit in the morning.... my pc is soooo slow....
    Are you a full time photographer?

  8. #8
    Deregistered satan_18349's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    hell 極樂世&
    Posts
    1,498

    Default

    Cos i just woke up.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satan_18349
    Cos i just woke up.
    You must be stationed outside Singapore... US?

  10. #10

    Default

    i m up looking at reports on the phuket tsunami. going diving next week in phuket dunno whats the situation now. planned this trip half a year ago, thank God me and my buddy didnt book the trip earlier.

  11. #11

    Default

    need to schedule my timetable for next semester.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatfish
    i m up looking at reports on the phuket tsunami. going diving next week in phuket dunno whats the situation now. planned this trip half a year ago, thank God me and my buddy didnt book the trip earlier.
    It's indeed a blessing in disguise. Something that is related to this news. It was said in Japan, a great Master had predicted that some calamity will befall Japan this year and this calamity had yet to arrive yet. Could this Tsunami be a forecoming of what's in store for Japan?? Some believe it to be a major earthquake. Anyone else heard of this story before?

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazypaladin
    It's indeed a blessing in disguise. Something that is related to this news. It was said in Japan, a great Master had predicted that some calamity will befall Japan this year and this calamity had yet to arrive yet. Could this Tsunami be a forecoming of what's in store for Japan?? Some believe it to be a major earthquake. Anyone else heard of this story before?

    interesting. never heard the story before , care to elaborate?

  14. #14

    Default

    me.....slept the whole noon...now cant sleep...edit photos....lottsa backlog...sianz.....

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatfish
    interesting. never heard the story before , care to elaborate?
    Erhm, our Japanese colleagues told this story to us while we were in Japan for a business trip. According to them, this great sooth-sayer mentioned that Japan will experience the biggest calamity yet this year. It was mentioned it will take the form of big earth quake and till date, it has not come true yet but many believed it will come on the last day of this year. Well, that all of what I know at the moment.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazypaladin
    Life of a teacher is quite tough hur???

    Other than thinking about whether to shoot tomorrow, I am also contemplating about my career change and forward direction in life. It's one of those thoughtful night for me this early morning.
    i always thought of a career change, things on my sector is slow...snail slow.

    with building pressures from my parents to get our own apartment, thinking about getting more personal space for myself, savings, weddings, etc the list goes on...

  17. #17
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    after a long nite ......of Para Paradise

    kekke.e..
    Heh ... lost my ability to shout for now ...

  18. #18
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazypaladin
    Life of a teacher is quite tough hur???

    Other than thinking about whether to shoot tomorrow, I am also contemplating about my career change and forward direction in life. It's one of those thoughtful night for me this early morning.
    Okay ... did somewhat enjoy my hols ... time to work work work!

    All the best to you crazypaladin ... if you're religious, a prayer will be useful!

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    not realy sure how to categorize myself..... i have a day job but after office hours and weekends, i am a full time pog.

    SO i am holding 2 jobs.....

    One job is for financial security (cos it pays pretty well) and the other for satisfaction, passion,.... unlike some of my pog friends who does it full-time, i dun really face the same pressure of looking for assignments to fill the wallets. So quite happy to be were I am now.

    Maybe one day, i will take the plunge.....

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    i always thought of a career change, things on my sector is slow...snail slow.

    with building pressures from my parents to get our own apartment, thinking about getting more personal space for myself, savings, weddings, etc the list goes on...
    You know something? We have some common thoughts tonight. I am also thinking about personal space, savings for wedding etc. The thought of the impending event forecoming is enough to break the nerves of most men/women!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •