Thread: 'Dirty' K-7 on the Cover!

Default 'Dirty' K-7 on the Cover!

Source:
    Pentax on front cover of Popular Photography May/2012 - PentaxForums.com

Wonder why they didn't at least use a WR lens in the photo

On the other hand, even the cheapy non-WR kit lens can sustain such a muddy treatment

No wonder our K-5 has won the 2011 Pop Award for the Best Photo Gear of the Year for Outdoorsy!

Default Re: 'Dirty' K-7 on the Cover!

haha they gaffered over the pentax on top but didn't cover up the pentax on the 18-55. should have slapped more mud on!

Not even a wr lens somemore...... *they are that confident eh? And isn't that the original kit lens?

Quote Originally Posted by pscion12 View Post
    Not even a wr lens somemore...... *they are that confident eh? And isn't that the original kit lens?
    or they weren't confident enough about the WR and decided that it was cheaper to risk a DAL for the shoot...

Cool but they did not even mention anything about the photo. I guess a picture is worth a thousand words!
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

why I bought a Pentax in the first place.... I take care of my equipments but I don't baby my equipments. If getting dinged, muddied is part of getting the photo then so be it.

That said, OT abit, I once saw a blog about a guy using an OLY e3 and getting dunked in the river, if anybody remembers the link can u pass it to me? Believe me I've googled, maybe my google-fu not strong enuff though.