Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: PENTAX K-01 - Prestigious International 2012 Product Design Award

Default Re: PENTAX K-01 - Prestigious International 2012 Product Design Award

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Well, there will still be people who just browse B&S, suspect they will be able to sell off the K-01 at that price.

Anyways too bad, I was totally ok with dealing at the asking price. I suspect they were hoping to get rid of it before people found out. Not a bad deal - buy three sets, sell 2 at a profit of $150 each and you get a K-01 and free money. Very innovative, not something I would be able to bring myself to do. But I guess it's happened before.
    and it will happen again in the future

君子爱财, 取之有道

I called and verified, indeed $299 .unless I need it so badly,but such acts should not be encouraged, it is like carrying a knife to tok Robert's head,although it is still relatively affordable.

I dont mind get a backup body,

I though my 290 K-01 body deal is a great deal,

now I will get another K-01 for 199 sgd with kit lens, then sell kit lens for 50 sgd, that is 150 sgd for a K-01.
    K-01: S8FE, DA35, DA70 Flickr

They were clearance sales, all sold out.

Glad that I got the cam... Was out taking photo and trying out the settings... Love the manual focus. Still a novice and hope to learn more from all...

Quote Originally Posted by subatoyo View Post
    They were clearance sales, all sold out.

Just called vivo branch.
    No more stock!

NO......

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post

Just called vivo branch.
    No more stock!

NO......
    Try calling other outlets... I called a few before i managed to get it at vivio

Do they sell the 40mm kit at a discounted price too?

Just called vivo branch.
    No more stock!

NO......
    800 sgd can get your 2x2 K-01 array to true, cheaper than K5iis.
    K-01: S8FE, DA35, DA70 Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by liveevil View Post
    Do they sell the 40mm kit at a discounted price too?
    Not that I know but saw a 3 lens kit. Not sure if its avail at vivio and the price.

Quote Originally Posted by newbiker View Post
    Try calling other outlets... I called a few before i managed to get it at vivio
    The sad thing was that I was at Taka, saw your post, checked the Best there and they had none

The sad thing was that I was at Taka, saw your post, checked the Best there and they had none
    I called vivo cfm is 199 and 299. All sold out. They are not taking in anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycamera View Post
    800 sgd can get your 2x2 K-01 array to true, cheaper than K5iis.
    Eh! Don't give away my secret.

Only compare to K5ii?
    Its a megapix and shallow dof 'MONSTER'!
    Last edited by pinholecam; 19th April 2013 at 05:14 PM.

Just called vivo branch.
    No more stock!

NO......
    I think I reserved the last set.. Paiseh.

Just called vivo branch.
    No more stock!

NO......
    You can always loan from those who have to test your project, including mine what a great price..

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I think I reserved the last set.. Paiseh.

No probs.
    I need more than 1 anyway.
    Thanks for informing me too.

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    You can always loan from those who have to test your project, including mine what a great price..
    Thats true too, but if it works well enough, even more heart pain
    For sure next outing, I try to gather the K01 and lenses.

Wow.. what a price.........$299.

But it's sadden me that the price of the K01 reach such rock bottom low. A product which does not have a lifespan of 1 year. A special lens which protrude inwards the body for K01 which did not even appear.
    A product which was unnoticed and unwanted until it become cheap.

It was a product which was not complete, plague with issues until the FW update. But not all issues are resolved. Sigh.. If Ricoh Pentax have done better, would the K01 be Pentax Mirrorless APS-C be more popular???

Where is our new Mirrorless camera from Ricoh Pentax.

Paiseh. for my rattle. :X

At least for me, still a novice in photography, works well with the price not knowing if a cam with interchangeable lens suits me. A chance to feel the works of different lens.

Been looking at the photos taken on cs and going thru trying the settings, so far am quite ok with the result.

But i am still far from good, lots to learn from all here.

Quote Originally Posted by ranchy
    Wow.. what a price.........$299.

But it's sadden me that the price of the K01 reach such rock bottom low. A product which does not have a lifespan of 1 year. A special lens which protrude inwards the body for K01 which did not even appear.
    A product which was unnoticed and unwanted until it become cheap.

It was a product which was not complete, plague with issues until the FW update. But not all issues are resolved. Sigh.. If Ricoh Pentax have done better, would the K01 be Pentax Mirrorless APS-C be more popular???

Where is our new Mirrorless camera from Ricoh Pentax.

Paiseh. for my rattle. :X
    Pentax alr has a good mirrorless in the form of Q and Q10

Lets hope that the K-02, if it ever comes out, achieve a cult status, we all know pentax is capable of it

Wanted to sold my k01 seems it not gonna happen anytime soon… nvm i can use it for many non serious event. Personally i think it is a great camera for normal usage such as gathering. Bringing a dslr seems a bit odd in that kind of occasion.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast