What a disgrace.
1) Having fun with prostitutes while on active duty to protect the US President.
2) Misusing the US President's name to impress the prostitutes of another country while on official visit.
3) Putting the US President in great danger by bringing the prostitutes into their rooms - if the "prostitutes" were spies or assassins or terrorists, then the detailed plans, schedules, papers and President's route would all be known beforehand. Electronic bugs could have been planted in the hotel rooms.
4) Misusing US public funds for their own sexual entertainment and alcoholic binges. Not sure if they billed the payment made to prostitutes to the US Secret Service expenses claim. But surely the hotel rooms where they brought the prostitutes to have fun with, were billed to the Secret Service expenses and thus to the US public funds.
5) Worst and most disgraceful of them all (even the Geylang red light district ah pek look down on these US Secret Service staff) after getting overnight sexual services from the prostitutes - REFUSING TO PAY THE NEXT MORNING.
KBOI News/Talk 670 - Boise, Idaho
Secret Service prostitution scandal demands tough, complete investigation - NY Daily News