Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We are in the The New Paper 18 Apr 2012 - Pen in your congratulatory message to CS

Default Re: We are in the The New Paper 18 Apr 2012 - Pen in your congratulatory message to

!@#%$^$%^&&$&(*)&

Didn't realised I'm actually 10 years older.... oh well...

To the great community of CS... and may it continue to grow (er with me).

HEHEHEHEEeeee

Default Re: We are in the The New Paper 18 Apr 2012 - Pen in your congratulatory message to

Congratulation to Clubsnap for it's 10th anniversary.

GONGXI GONGXI
    MANY MORE YEARS TO COME !!!
    Kwanon 5D MK III

Happy 10th anniversary Clubsnap!
    | 5D Mark III | 24-70mm F2.8L MK II | 70-200mm F2.8L IS MK II | 600 EX-RT | Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG (A) |

Wah lao eh... 2 super seniors that so long never see their post!

Congrats to CS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike View Post
    !@#%$^$%^&&$&(*)&

Didn't realised I'm actually 10 years older.... oh well...

To the great community of CS... and may it continue to grow (er with me).

HEHEHEHEEeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by megaweb View Post
    Congratulations to Clubsnap!

You have done well and kudo to Admins , Mods and all the members who have contributed over 10 years

Well, I remember when I first started out, I was mostly alone until one day someone, a non photographer roughly mentioned a forum call clubsnap and ever since then I meet and learn from different people holding different brands and models. It is always good to see a a bunch of fellow in a forum having nth but the same interest. I hope many other will get to know this forum and clubsnap .. SURPASSING ALL ALWAYS ~
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Wow 10 years passed by this fast! Congrats Clubsnap!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

awesome place to make friends

Thumbs up Re: We are in the The New Paper 18 Apr 2012 - Pen in your congratulatory message to

Congratulations and jubilation to Clubsnap!!!
    Happy 10th anniversary!

Congrats to CS and the community!

Let's celebrate and I sincerely hope that the forum as well as the community will move on the next level(s) in years to come!

Great place to learn & share the passion for photography, not to mention friends made through events & outings here!

Thank you CS & wishing it a long & flourishing future
    VOUX photography - Photography & videography for major events/sports, and weddings.

Congrats to CS!

Wow! Time flies! It has been a great sharing & learning experience for everyone!

Congratulations to CS, many more years to come!!!!
    E-M10, E-PL1, 40mm-150mm, 9-18mm, Pentax c-mount 25mm, LX 5, Pentax Super Takumar 50mm, 45mm

congrats! stay as always!....hope to meet more friends!

Congrat... to all that make CS today!

Thank you Clubsnap for bringing the photography scene in Singapore to what it is today
    Pentax K-5 | DA 18-55 WR | DA 50-200 WR

Big congrats!!
    I remember the old days when I was shuttling btw the Digicam/Photography sub-forum in HWZ and CS and it's 10 years now!
    Wishing CS many many more 10 years to come!!

Congrats!

How time flies!
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

Congratulations for the best forum. Happy anniversary.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

Video of Clubsnappers entering SAM, 2010 Clubsnap Live @ SAM.

M4H01100 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast