Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We are in the The New Paper 18 Apr 2012 - Pen in your congratulatory message to CS

Default Re: We are in the The New Paper 18 Apr 2012 - Pen in your congratulatory message to

Congrate!
    Thanks for allowing me to spend a quarter of my life in Clubsnap.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Default Re: We are in the The New Paper 18 Apr 2012 - Pen in your congratulatory message to

Congratulations Clubsnap!
    Thank you for being a "home" for photography enthusiasts to share and learn
    More good years ahead!

CS is home away from home.

For those who work and live overseas coming to CS is like coming home.

Being able to read and write Singlish is such sweetness from thousands of miles from home.
    Last edited by Sion; 18th April 2012 at 09:50 AM.

congrats on doing a great job!
    wish CS many more good years to come!
    cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare

CS is the only place for me to get to know other photography enthusiasts; in fact it is full of useful information on photography.. it is a really very important and valuable assert for photographers. Lets hope CS will grow stronger and stronger.

Congrats! We have indeed came a long long way

Grats, wow ten years!
    -------------------------------
    Endure. In enduring grow strong.

Happy Anniversary to Clubsnap and Congratulations. Thank you for making this a truly great photography community.

Congrats to CS. A Happy 10th year annv. I learn lots of thing and make lots of friends during my time with CS. Thanks again !!

Congrats to CS on thier 10th anniversary. Thanks for helping me kick start my interest in photography and hope this place continues to inspire others =)

Minus the brand wars =p
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

congrats....i involved quiet alot too here......
    to continue press hex key , to return to main menu press star

Congrates to CS! Many more 10yrs to come!

Congrats to CS 10th Anniversary. It is a place I call it " home" for photography sharing and learning, more importantly to get
    to know and meet lots of friends.

Blog Entries

Congratulations to ClubSNAP and thank you for being my playground for the past 7 years
    wow has it been that long already?

any here is to bigger and better in the years to come!

I have made many new friends through this forum... I am sure I will continue to meet many more...

Cheers to the past 10 years... CLUBSNAP !!!

Here's to the next 10

Congratulations to Clubsnap!

You have done well and kudo to Admins , Mods and all the members who have contributed over 10 years
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Congrats Clubsnap!

May there be a lot more 10 years to come!

congrats!!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Congratulations! Clubsnap helped me learn a lot about photography. Even though I'm still a amateur, clubsnap has given me the passion to strive in photography that I picked up less than a year ago. Thank you clubsnap!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast