Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We are in the The New Paper 18 Apr 2012 - Pen in your congratulatory message to CS

Blog Entries

Default We are in the The New Paper 18 Apr 2012 - Pen in your congratulatory message to CS

ClubSNAP has come a long way since 2002. This year we are 10 yrs and growing strong with 170,00 registered members.
    For our 10th Anniversary we are able to afford a full color, full paper advertisement in The New Paper - look out for it tomorrow WED 18 APRIL .

Thank You to All Our Members for being with us and to our partners whose without the support we would not have done it. We hope by the next decade we will be in be able to do a full page color not only in The Straits Times, New Paper, Today but the other 3 major language papers.

Pen in your congratulatory message to ClubSNAP here:

Congulations to ClubSNAP and All Members
    Last edited by Simon; 17th April 2012 at 10:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: We are in the The New Paper 17 Apr 2012 - Pen in your congratulatory message to

My personal congratulations to ClubSNAP and for many more good years

Congrats to clubsnap
    Largest Camera Accessories Store - www.sgcamerastore.com

Blog Entries

Default Re: We are in the The New Paper 18 Apr 2012 - Pen in your congratulatory message to

its been a fun, crazy and fulfilling 10 years knowing all you good people (especially the regular CS'ers) ..... here's to the next 10 years
    Last edited by ed9119; 17th April 2012 at 08:26 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Default Re: We are in the The New Paper 18 Apr 2012 - Pen in your congratulatory message to

woo hoo all you need is love!

Congrats to CS; my favourite forum and part of my daily life

Go CS GOGOGO!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Congrats Clubsnap and to all the members who made this forum what it is today
    Here's to more good years ahead

congrats to CS for bringing photogs together to share our passion for photography!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Blog Entries

Grats and best wishes! ~ allen from tekong

congrats! i am spending lotsa of my time here on clubsnap already.

My Sincerest Congratulations to ClubSNAP and many many many hahahaa..., and more...hehehee..., Fabulous Years ahead.....so as to gather all the like-minded together to Enjoy, Enhance, Enlighten and most importantly...to Experience the Wonderfulness and Awesomeness of our Passion/Hobby/Arts...in...'Painting-with-Light'.....<=>.....PHOTOGRAPHY !!!!!!......leh...hehe-hahaaa.....Yeahhh...!!.....
    Last edited by blueskye168; 17th April 2012 at 09:58 PM.
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    Grats and best wishes! ~ allen from tekong
    Wah, recruits can now surf the internet from Tekong.

So good life.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

My most sincere congratulation to Clubsnap and many more good years to come.
    We have come a long way with humble beginning and a noble vision, which is to become a community of photography enthusiasts who come in here to share their knowledge, discuss ideas and foster new friendships and relations with others with a similiar passion and interest in photography.
    All the best to Clubsnap.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Congrats to CS...once in it, cant get away without it...learn lotsa things here...Happy 10th anniversary...hoping for many more 10s...

Blog Entries

My sincere congratulations to Clubsnap! Kudos to the hard work put in by our hardworking mods and admins to make this a wonderful forum for sharing and learning.

Congratulations to Clubsnap! Its been 7 years since I join this wonderful family of photography lovers alike. I wish Clubsnap the best of many more exciting years ahead. A very Happy 10th anniversary to you. Tribute must go to all moderators that are relentless in their giving and sharing. I salute you all for the outstanding job well done. May all of you continue in your kindness and brings happiness to all.

Congrats ClubSnap!!! 10 years and counting! here's to a bright and successful future!

Congrats and CHEERS ! ! !

And ..... TEN MORE YEARS to go ! ! !

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on CS ten year milestone. Thank you for making this a truly great photography community.
    Camera Rental Centre - Premier Rental House in Singapore!
    Phone: 9650 4158 | www.camerarental.biz

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast