Thread: Best Priced Camera Shops

Default Best Priced Camera Shops

Hello.
    I'm looking to buy an e-p3, I bought one at an IT fair previously. Buying one for my sister now. Anyone who bought an ep3 recently? If so what's the best price and from where? It isn't that I am lazy to call to check but often times calling, they may not give the best price over the line, and going by the shops and just asking shop to shop they will still give that standard rate reply. I'm looking for a best rate from anyone who has bought from a shop so I could go buy it too.

Thanks in advance. Please be nice.
    Thanks.

Default Re: Best Priced Camera Shops

Thanks Kei. I saw that too! But it looks rather outdated? Surely the price decreased since omd5 released?

then all you need to do is to call up the shop to inquire. e-quotes and quotes over the phone are usually cheaper than heading to the shop first.

And after you buy, please help by updating the Price Guides!

Most are outdated because few bother/remember to do this

Quote Originally Posted by playfriday View Post
    Thanks Kei. I saw that too! But it looks rather outdated? Surely the price decreased since omd5 released?
    The price lists are contributed by members. If you think it's outdated, call the shops, and when you have updated prices, PM the mod in charge of that list to update it.

Contribute, don't just leech.
    Alpha