Thread: Nikon Singapore sent invitations for a “special announcement” on April 19th (by NR)

Default Nikon Singapore sent invitations for a “special announcement” on April 19th (by NR)

Default Re: Nikon Singapore sent invitations for a “special announcement” on April 19th (by N

How come as a Canon user I don't get one such invitation?

Don't they want to convert me to the dark side?

Default Re: Nikon Singapore sent invitations for a “special announcement” on April 19th (by N

D3200 only wat...
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    D3200 only wat...
    Do you know that D3200 has a secret button at the bottom of camera for special functions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Do you know that D3200 has a secret button at the bottom of camera for special functions?
    Really? Got Pokemon inside??? Niko-Niko-Niko-Nikochu!!!
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Really? Got Pokemon inside??? Niko-Niko-Niko-Nikochu!!!
    No lah.

The special function button allows D3200 to morph into any camera you want e.g. Panasonic, Sony, Olympus or Pentax but not Canon.

perhaps they're announcing the Singapore Special edition of the D4.

the D24.

Green color and shaped like a Durian

So now they want to match Canon's 7D 1 button transformation?

Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Not 4D ?

Special functions buttons:

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Special functions buttons:
    Maybe can perform cheat code to reduce shutter count

My close source told me that D4A would be announced then, to compete canon's 1DC. I can't reveal too much, stay tuned

Can they match this annoucement?

Quote Originally Posted by devilry View Post
    My close source told me that D4A would be announced then, to compete canon's 1DC. I can't reveal too much, stay tuned
    My close source tells me that a pocket size Coolpix that has a full frame 22MP sensor, 10-1000mm zoom f1.0 lens, 20 fps will be announced. The first models will include one that is of the same colour as the dress of that pretty model on the invitation card. I can't reveal too much, stay tuned.