Thread: Learn About Photography Rates form the Professional - Wesley Loh @ SAM 22 Apr

Blog Entries

Default Learn About Photography Rates form the Professional - Wesley Loh @ SAM 22 Apr

Join us at Singapore Art Museum on 21 and 22 Apr to Celebrate our 10 Anniversary with a series of Talks, workshop and photowalks Anniversary - Talks Anniversary - Walks

Photography Rates by Wesley Loh
    Have a keen interest to start out in the photography industry but not sure how?
    Take a look at present day photography rates and what is going to happen in the next 5 years in this sharing by professional photographer Kar-Wai Wesley.
    He will give an overview of professional photography rates (such as for advertising, commercial, portrait, architecture, events & food etc).
    There will be a Question & Answer session at the end of the session for participants to interact with the speaker.

Memphis West Pictures; Facebook | Memphis West Pictures

Date 22nd April
    Time 1030 - 1200
    Location Program Space; SAM@8Q

Register for Wesley's talk here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/anniv...oh-wesley.html

The Best part is that it is all free:

Blog Entries

Default Re: Learn About Photography Rates form the Professional - Wesley Loh @ SAM 22 Apr

Learn from the professional who is willing to share ......

Blog Entries

Default Re: Learn About Photography Rates form the Professional - Wesley Loh @ SAM 22 Apr

Stop asking and waiting to be spoon fed on the screen.... go for this talk and meet face to face with a successful pro and get first hand answers

Hello Chngpe01,

Thanks for the support! I was approached by Sebastian on my contribution and I thought it would be good to share the how the rates have changed from the 90s till today and how we can see the trend for the next few years. I would strongly encourage those who have been thinking of diving into photography as a business to attend this session. There will be no secrets on what rates are charged, from the top pros to the freelancers. If we have time, I can probably give some ideas on how you can approach potential clients for business.

Best regards
    Wesley
    Last edited by wesley; 16th April 2012 at 02:36 PM.

Love to come. But work is preventing me to come and join.

Good luck.

Hart

Yeah, really hope can go but both days got work.

Would these be recorded and be made available later? Just asking.
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wesley View Post
    Hello Chngpe01,

Thanks for the support! I was approached by Sebastian on my contribution and I thought it would be good to share the how the rates have changed from the 90s till today and how we can see the trend for the next few years. I would strongly encourage those who have been thinking of diving into photography as a business to attend this session. There will be no secrets on what rages are charged, from the top pros to the freelancers. If we have time, I can probably give some ideas on how you can approach potential clients for business.

Best regards
    Wesley
    No worries, thanks for agreeing to doing the talk.

To members, its not often you get pro to share so openly. So go and get enlighten to the real world