View Poll Results: Do you want to see Rafa back in Liverpool?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES -- I like you, he is the one!

4 44.44%
  • NO -- I dun like him, he should not be back!

5 55.56%

Thread: Liverpool fans poll: Do you want Rafa back in charge???

Default Liverpool fans poll: Do you want Rafa back in charge???

This poll is to see how many here in CS would like rafa back in charge, it is to see how many likes and dis like Rafa, more for fun since weekend coming!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Haha...i dont like rafa...i prefer the opposite gender...lolZ

Default Re: Liverpool fans poll: Do you want Rafa back in charge???

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Haha...i dont like rafa...i prefer the opposite gender...lolZ
    obviously.
    we all know u're rafa-in-disguise.
    and u're bettered used to handle those old men at the bridge.. 8)

I love Rafa! Best manager we've had in a long time.. Unfairly forced to gamble with players that didn't cost as much as those he really wanted no thanks to the stupid Americans (Gillette & friend)... whose underachievement was used as a convenient excuse to kick him to the kerb!

No matter what the haters think, Rafa did win us the European Cup in Istanbul! All that BS abt it being Houliier's team is rubbish because otherwise Houllier would have won the Europen Cup before Rafa came in. He was also the only Liverpool manager in recent history to consistently outwit Fungus-son & the Not-So-Special-One tactically, so much so that the latter had to run off to Spain! More importantly the man was a true Red, taking time out away from football to support local charities & causes, including hillborough memorials.

A true Liverpool legend... Bring him back!

Quote Originally Posted by stuck
    I love Rafa! Best manager we've had in a long time.. Unfairly forced to gamble with players that didn't cost as much as those he really wanted no thanks to the stupid Americans (Gillette & friend)... whose underachievement was used as a convenient excuse to kick him to the kerb!

No matter what the haters think, Rafa did win us the European Cup in Istanbul! All that BS abt it being Houliier's team is rubbish because otherwise Houllier would have won the Europen Cup before Rafa came in. He was also the only Liverpool manager in recent history to consistently outwit Fungus-son & the Not-So-Special-One tactically, so much so that the latter had to run off to Spain! More importantly the man was a true Red, taking time out away from football to support local charities & causes, including hillborough memorials.

Haha,couldnt agree more...back then..we easily beat manure..madrid..juve..milan..barca..

I would rather bring in much richer owners that has lots of spare cash to throw around...... ha ha......
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I would rather bring in much richer owners that has lots of spare cash to throw around...... ha ha......
    you still need the right manager to spend the cash the right way & make a team out of all the players. it's not as if Kenny didn't get to spend on players...

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck

you still need the right manager to spend the cash the right way & make a team out of all the players. it's not as if Kenny didn't get to spend on players...
    The current owners have been generous enough by letting KD spent £110million at one go...yet the league position & points receive currently has been poor! Wonder how KD would fare under hicks & gillette?

Strongy disagree that Benitez won Liverpool the European Cup.
    I've never dislike any Liverpool's manager. But for Benitez, sadly to say, I dun like him for even a tiny bits.

Never never ask him to come back. He's not welcome back in Liverpool.
    We dun need a saint who is never in the wrong, like him, sorry.
    We dun need him to bring more downfall to Liverpool regime since he last, left over.

Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post

Last edited by Kopred; 16th April 2012 at 04:10 PM.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred
    Strongy disagree that Benitez won Liverpool the European Cup.
    I've never dislike any Liverpool's manager. But for Benitez, sadly to say, I dun like him for even a tiny bits.

Never never ask him to come back. He's not welcome back in Liverpool.
    We dun need a saint who is never in the wrong, like him, sorry.
    We dun need him to bring more downfall to Liverpool regime since he last, left over.
    Its rafa who won us the champions league..that team include rafa's singings..houllier's signings plus players from the academy..

Im sure when we beat teams like real madrid..barca..milan..juve..you were enjoying that moments,no?

Well roDz, that's the purpose of this poll.

The arguments on which manager won the European Champion is perhaps subjective.
    Each liverpool's fan have his own perspective on this.

But base on the comment's that was made after the European triumps.
    Certain senior players called and congratz Houllier's and told him, his team won the Cup.
    This really speaks volume.

Well, which fans dun rejoice when your team defeat another team, much more a stronger team?
    Even if we lost, we dun cry, we dun sulk. Continue to give our team and manager full support.
    That's the Liverpool's way. Aye.

Certain senior players called and congratz Houllier's and told him, his team won the Cup.

Well, which fans dun rejoice when your team defeat another team, much more a stronger team?
    Even if we lost, we dun cry, we dun sulk. Continue to give our team and manager full support.
    Maybe those so call senior players were Houllier's signings..lolZ

KD has done poorly on his big big signings..base on that..he should go to..lolZ

It's was highly rumoured that Steven Gerard is one of the senior player who called houllier.
    Also, I think it's never a kept-secret that Steven Gerard dun see eye-to-eye with Benitez during Benitez's time.

Let's hope KD can turn things around.
    1-2 season for him, if not he should really go.

I'm pretty sure Gerrard was one of those players that called Houlier. Don't get me wrong. I thought Houlier was a great manager for us. After the disastrous nineties, he made us respectable again. Unfortunately he proved to be inadequate tactically at the highest levels, unlike Rafa.

I'm sure those players were simply trying to show their appreciation for heir ex-boss. After all it was clear Houllier was seen as a fatherly figure n was very close to the players. The one Achilles heel of Rafa. It does not mean that Rafa did not contribute thru a full seasons worth of training, team selections n tactical decision making.

Agree that rafa has poor man-management skill..but tactically..hes among the finest..Hamman said hes a genious in his biography..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz
    Agree that rafa has poor man-management skill..but tactically..hes among the finest..Hamman said hes a genious in his biography..
    Agreed! Torres said himself that Rafa made him a better player. Tactically he's simply the best in the business!

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post

i object to this
    there's really nothing to argue abt.
    the manager in charge of the campaign and ends up winning it is the winner, fullstop.
    no disrespect intended, le boss had eno seasons to win it with "his" team.
    it took another person to show him how to use "his" ppl, (albeit with some "tweaks")

dunno abt u, halftime at istanbul, it was v hard not to cry.
    it was even harder after the shootout..

Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    Agreed! Torres said himself that Rafa made him a better player. Tactically he's simply the best in the business!
    not anymore.. else he wun have kena TWO really golden handshakes his last 2 jobs..
    superb tactics + players who dun really know how to go abt them= crap results..

I said TACTICALLY he's the best but for sure other elements maureen come together to make a successful manager. I just feel he was hard done by the last regime (hicks & Gillette) at Liverpool & he wasn't given enough time at Inter. Considering their ageing squad & the amount of injuries they had during the 6 months he was there. Look at where Inter is now... Moaninio took them to their peak n wisely left when the only way to go was down.

I'm not trying to say that Rafa is perfect n doesn't make mistakes. Of course he does, he's only human. For example, I can never figure out why he tried to replace alonso with Barry?!!! & his man management leaves much to be desired. But if KD was to be removed at the end of the season, there's no better manager who would be will to take over. Just saying...

Ok thread closedas about 50 - 50 on the poll. pro and cons plus many mixed feelings.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!