Thread: Nikon @ ClubSNAP 10 Anniversary Celebration @ SAM 21 & 22 Apr 2012

Blog Entries

Default Nikon @ ClubSNAP 10 Anniversary Celebration @ SAM 21 & 22 Apr 2012

ClubSNAP will be turning 10 this Apr and we will be organising a host of activities at Singapore Art Museum on 21 Apr(sat) and 22 Apr(sun).

There will be talks and Workshops (free) at 2 locations at SAM and 8Q at SAM. NIKON Singapore will be show casing their latest camera and accessories for all to test and try out.

Nikon goodie bags will be given out to participants at the talk by Liew Tong Leng http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/anniv...ng-liewtl.html

Limited edition of ClubSNAP t-shirts will be available for sale on this 2 days

So keep the 21 and 22 Apr 2012 free.

In case Anyone miss the other thread registration is now open for the Phototalks and Walk here:

Anniversary - Talks

Anniversary - Walks

Register fast before the capacity is filled.

BE PART OF THIS CELEBRATION !!!

Yes!!

Congratulations to ClubSnap!

Thanks to the admins n mods for making it happen!
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 13th April 2012 at 08:38 PM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nikon @ ClubSNAP 10 Anniversary Celebration @ SAM 21 & 22 Apr 2012

The Big Shot 1 Experience by Liew Tong Leng
    Proudly sponsored by Nikon, Clubsnap presents Liew Tong Leng. As a testimony to his technical and artistic talent, Liew has clinched hundreds of photography awards, including the Great Eastern 4th Photography Competition (2004), Best of Asian Aerospace Photography Contest (2004), and The Big Shot (2010), a reality TV programme aired on MediaCorp Ch5.

For this exclusive workshop, Liew will be sharing his experience in The Big Shot, his thought process and methodology.

I started taking part in photography competitions as a challenge for myself, to benchmark my photography skills against others, and to improve as a photographer,” Liew says. “Later, I realised that it’s actually through the process of being part of these competitions that really helped me to be a better photographer, and not the results.

LiewTL Photography

Date 21st April
    Time 1430 - 1600
    Location Chapel@SAM

Nikon Users - go support this talk - collect goodie bags and learn the secrets of winning photo-competition from the man who wins more than a hundred Photo-competition a year

Register here:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/anniv...ng-liewtl.html

Blog Entries

Come join us for this event and talks, photowalk and workshop, conducted by so many renowned and award winning photographers.

There will not be anymore of these quality talks for quite sometime after this event. So don't miss it.

Blog Entries

damn, will be diving in tioman over that weekend...
    "The only bad thing about this lens is that it's not in my camera bag."

Blog Entries

Hehehehe think of us. Have a good trip

Blog Entries

ok, let me ask the question that people will be interested to know the answer to... will the D800e be there...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK View Post
    ok, let me ask the question that people will be interested to know the answer to... will the D800e be there...
    D800 and D4 there will be. D800E ? have to depend on the Titans in Japan and HK .... more likely in May.

Hi mod, will wt5 there? Is that only shown in specific talk only? Or there is booth for ppl to try out for the whole day event?

Blog Entries

Booth is at the glass hall for the 2 days for all including public

Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    D800 and D4 there will be. D800E ? have to depend on the Titans in Japan and HK .... more likely in May.
    sir, yes sir

up the thread for you