Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Last night i sold my 5D Mark2

Default Re: Last night i sold my 5D Mark2

Quote Originally Posted by kollybie View Post
    seriously we are like damn evil. towards a person who is also into photography. But really he is a low low baller no doubt.
    i dont see in anyway that guy respect the seller. not by asking for such ridiculous price. since he dont respect others... he wont get any also.

$600 for 5D MK2?? he wont even be able to buy a 2nd hand 5D with that price.

seriously we are like damn evil. towards a person who is also into photography. But really he is a low low baller no doubt.
    Nah I dont think so. So what if he is keen in photography? He doesnt show respect to the seller and the camera with his ugly lowballing and insults. If he doesnt have the money, go for something else.

It's like saying you are interested in fine dining, but the crusine u want from that top chef will cost you 3k but you asked the chef can eat at 600 or not. Chef dont allow, you scold chef he is crazy to charge so high and anyone who pays for it is an idiot.

Such a-holes doesnt deserve his hands on the camera. He should just go home and play with himself.

No matter what the person is into, a CBK is a CBK. No point trying to molly coddle him/her.
    Canon 5D MkIII|70-200 f/2.8L IS II USM|24-70 f2.8 L II USM|Σ 50 f1.4 EX DG HSM

Quote Originally Posted by ahpan View Post
    sad to say this world is cruel sometimes...
    There, there. Do you want to lead a sheltered life?
    Canon 5D MkIII|70-200 f/2.8L IS II USM|24-70 f2.8 L II USM|Σ 50 f1.4 EX DG HSM

lets forget about him.... and enjoy photography... btw do you all do print out yourself or go to print shop to have it printed out... any shop to recommand ?

He value a 5DM2 as only $600....this prove that he know nuts about the equipment...needless to say about his value on photography.
    Don't even bother to talk about his photography skill...
    5DII, 17-35 F2.8L, 24-105 F4L IS, 70-200 F2.8L, 90 F2.8

I will tell the buyer....i rather throw my 5d2 in the drain than sell u at 600.

On a more serious note, even for other equipment, it doesn't make sense to ask for ridiculous prices from seller or buyer. Usually, sincere buyers/sellers will do their research and form a 'fair and reasonable' market price in their minds. If an offer is somewhere near that, then ask. If not, don't even bother.

By 'near' it usually means within 10-15% of the "target price". If its not even near that... don't think an offer is even fair. Or for that matter one should even bother.

Post his number...ultimate low ball liao...
    5D III l 14/2.8 l 24/1.4L II l Σ 50/1.4 l Σ 150/2.8 macro l 28-75/2.8 l

6 hours 49 posts, every post is KPT talk.

thread move.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

even a guy who knows the value of the gear being sold will try to haggle for a better price.

Quote Originally Posted by jacktjk View Post
    l
    ....one bro sms me asking me to sell for $600 only, i told him i already sold, but he can reply me " Haha , market now only sell 3k. you sell so exp , Good luck to new owner oh is brainiess 2nd owner",
    I say you are lucky he doesn't ask for $60.

you all dun like dat leh, typo error lah, i only jz forget to key in an extra zero, ok?!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisyeong View Post
    you all dun like dat leh, typo error lah, i only jz forget to key in an extra zero, ok?!
    lol.. so what was the intended value? $0600, $6000?

Sell him the 'Mark II' tag.
    Canon EOS

i will meet him up and tell him personally the cam is sold for 2k$
    free a bunch of grapes for him

Quote Originally Posted by jacktjk View Post
    like to thanks all the bros sms me (5 mins already 12 bros sms me)

I sold my 5D Mark2 at $2000 (fix) last night, so many bros sms to me want to meet up( very well care and only bring out to take photos 8 to 10 time only, the SC is only maybe 1K or 2k) , after this me going to buy a 5DMark3

one bro sms me asking me to sell for $600 only, i told him i already sold, but he can reply me " Haha , market now only sell 3k. you sell so exp , Good luck to new owner oh is brainiess 2nd owner",
    That's a dealer. Not a genuine buyer/hobbyist. Although he said to you that $600 is expensive, if he managed to buy from you at that price, he would immediately turn it around and sell to others for $2,300. This time he will sing a different song, as a seller.

You have failed to post his phone number here. There is no need to protect such lowlife. Of course, he will quickly change his phone number, as shady characters do.

I concur, there are a few guys here running this job of buying low and selling for profit.

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    That's a dealer. Not a genuine buyer/hobbyist. Although he said to you that $600 is expensive, if he managed to buy from you at that price, he would immediately turn it around and sell to others for $2,300. This time he will sing a different song, as a seller.

You have failed to post his phone number here. There is no need to protect such lowlife. Of course, he will quickly change his phone number, as shady characters do.

Post his number here..... Let us play with him until he cannot sleep every night

I am a dealer and i am willing to pay $2000 for shutter count 1-2k also

$600 is not a dealer lah, dealer will not give u such prices... $600 is a no brainer!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast