Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Trying out new toy

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Trying out new toy

    1) [IMG] Untitled by sachokphantom, on Flickr[/IMG]

    2)
    Untitled by sachokphantom, on Flickr

    3)
    Untitled by sachokphantom, on Flickr

  2. #2

    Default Re: Trying out new toy

    erm....issit a Figma?...hopefully it is real Figma..(look at the right knee..)

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Trying out new toy

    Thanks for pointing out.. Yup is Figma..

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76 View Post
    erm....issit a Figma?...hopefully it is real Figma..(look at the right knee..)

  4. #4

    Default Re: Trying out new toy

    Yes, a Figma, but from a Adult PC game (gained its fame by releasing free online)

    But somehow the other character - Aya have higher popularity than her...

    Looking forward for more shoots from you ^_^

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Trying out new toy

    Thanks for viewing. Actually I was inspiration by our members here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/abstr...otography.html and http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/abstr...till-life.html.

    And not to says your is much better then mine..

    Quote Originally Posted by slmka View Post
    Yes, a Figma, but from a Adult PC game (gained its fame by releasing free online)

    But somehow the other character - Aya have higher popularity than her...

    Looking forward for more shoots from you ^_^

  6. #6

    Default Re: Trying out new toy

    wow...that's a nice thread...didn't notice this tread around also...

    I am still learning in progress (and in actual fact less than 10% of my photos ever make it well)...if you are interested in outdoor shoots please feel free to PM me. I usually out at different places on Sat.

    For me, I was inspired into doll photography from figures after getting hook to this site... AZURE Toy-Box

    Please feel free to comment +/- on my shoots also...I tend to oversee some of the fine details sometimes >_<


    Quote Originally Posted by sachokphantom View Post
    Thanks for viewing. Actually I was inspiration by our members here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/abstr...otography.html and http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/abstr...till-life.html.

    And not to says your is much better then mine..
    Last edited by slmka; 13th April 2012 at 04:54 PM.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Trying out new toy

    Bro. I cannot pm you la as your inbox full.

    Quote Originally Posted by slmka View Post
    wow...that's a nice thread...didn't notice this tread around also...

    I am still learning in progress (and in actual fact less than 10% of my photos ever make it well)...if you are interested in outdoor shoots please feel free to PM me. I usually out at different places on Sat.

    For me, I was inspired into doll photography from figures after getting hook to this site... AZURE Toy-Box

    Please feel free to comment +/- on my shoots also...I tend to oversee some of the fine details sometimes >_<

  8. #8
    Member ntheni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,907

    Default Re: Trying out new toy

    Quote Originally Posted by sachokphantom View Post
    1) [IMG] Untitled by sachokphantom, on Flickr[/IMG]

    2)
    Untitled by sachokphantom, on Flickr

    3)
    Untitled by sachokphantom, on Flickr
    You lost the part on right side of Yuu hair?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Trying out new toy

    Ya.. I know..

    Quote Originally Posted by ntheni View Post
    You lost the part on right side of Yuu hair?

  10. #10
    Member ntheni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,907

    Default Re: Trying out new toy

    Quote Originally Posted by sachokphantom View Post
    Ya.. I know..
    I totally understand how you feel, just like when I accidentally broke my Mirai Suenaga arm when I was trying to pose her

    And I can't find the parts for figma.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Trying out new toy

    If I not mistaken, funan do have it. 2nd last level. Btw I like all your photos in flicker.


    Quote Originally Posted by ntheni View Post
    I totally understand how you feel, just like when I accidentally broke my Mirai Suenaga arm when I was trying to pose her

    And I can't find the parts for figma.

  12. #12
    Member ntheni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,907

    Default Re: Trying out new toy

    Quote Originally Posted by sachokphantom View Post
    If I not mistaken, funan do have it. 2nd last level. Btw I like all your photos in flicker.
    REally?? Great!!Will go check it out if near by Thanks!!
    Glad you've enjoyed my photo

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •