Keep them coming!
Last edited by Adam Goi; 23rd December 2004 at 09:29 AM.
I want my CCIE!
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."
1) Get all the Pro bodies Nikon has
2) Get all the Pro lenses Nikon has
3) Buy more toto and 4D everyweek.
Real 2005 resolution - take more and better images!
In my Dreams:
- Strike the Ang Pow Jackpot Toto Draw worth $10 million to $20 million
- Get a 1Ds Mark II
- Go on Africa for a Safari Tour with a 1200mm telephoto lens for 3mths
- Learn a new language
- Busy myself with my studies and hopefully I do well
- Go on a diet
- Hopefully can 'upgrade' frm noob photographer level to at least 'serious ameuter' level
- Go on a 3wk trip to Japan
- Get my 17-40mm f/4L & my 20D
- Get at least 1 serious assignment and not juz another 'I stand there take for fun and den kena suan instead for my efforts' thing.
Last edited by jsbn; 23rd December 2004 at 09:52 AM.
looking forward for
1. world peace
2. make new friends
3. planning my long holiday trip to europe mid 05
4. good health & stay fit
5. happiness in life
World peace... The 2 mythical words that rings to all, appeals to all, but will never come true, sad to say.
world peace, that will be a wish that all of us will hope for.Originally Posted by jsbn
sad to say, u are rite, but without it, we will be suffering directly or indirectly, in one way or another.
Find some new models.....
Haha... guess it is hard for this bunch of guys to think of anything else but photographyOriginally Posted by Adam Goi
1) Lose weight (5kg)
2) Drink more wine (especially Spanish wine)
3) Learn to cook so wife and me don't have to eat out so often.
wah. ORD on a SUNDAY?Originally Posted by Venom81
1. Lose weight (a lot...)
2. Find a temporary job and get some pocket money
3. Get my degree
4. Buy a Nikon F6 + lenses + flash + film scanner + Xpan + blah blah blah a lot more...
5. Get a bloody new handphone
6. Produce my own short films
7. Good health to all the people I know
8. Get a new laptop
9. Go to more photo shoots
10. Get a driving license
I know... I'm too greedy but I don't think it hurts to pray and wish for things that I want...
Last edited by mich_2103; 23rd December 2004 at 01:10 PM.
One of my resolutions is to be nice to the teachers.
The other resolutions are more boh liao like:
I will try to take more than 3 minutes to have a decent bath everyday.
I will wear ClubSnap t-shirt and go out more often.
I will try to sleep more than 4 hours a day.
I will try not to go to lady hairdressers too often and limit myself only one haircut a week.
ORD on sunday, no choice. But at least I'm spending my Christmas and New Year with my pink IC.Originally Posted by sehsuan
Don't shy; just share!
Want to be big
Want to save more
Want to spend less
OK. Starting from 2005 I promise that I won't be shy and I will share everything I own.Originally Posted by Adam Goi