Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NDP Preview

Default NDP Preview

Is anyone going for the NDP Preview? What time does the programme start & what time do pp start coming? Any tips on where & what to shoot? Thx.

program will start at abt 5.25pm. when the pre-parade segment starts.
    people start coming in at 2pm.

Thank Blizzy. Is it true tt we hv to keep to our sectors? What about moving b4 the segment starts? BTw, will u be going tomorrow?

Rubric, go at the time as indicated on the intruction sheet. The crowd for the NE show started coming in at 2pm. Well.. the spectator seats are really crowded and it's not really very safe to run about. If you want to take picture, the best location is at the west wing where the president seats. If you like stage works, the east wing is where all the choir seats. But I don't think it's easy to capture them from that position. Bring a telephoto len if you have to do close shots. But again lightings quite bad.

As for the fireworks, please watch out for debris falling from the sky. you can be burn if you are suay. So while watching pls have your umbrella on guard. Enjoy your show tomorrow.

Excentrique, silly question, but can we leave b4 it ends? My ticket's for the South. Anything interesting there? Thanks.

yep. This year highlights will be the balloon show by soka association. It bring 3dimension to the whole stadium. Pretty impressive. Firework will be 100% actual except for the president and pm.

you can leave anytime u want. yes u have to keep to ur sector... u cant move from yellow to green etc....

100% fireworks for preview? normally only 75%.

What's 100% and 75%? How real it is?

Even for NE show last week was 100% Same for PRE. REason being we don't want people to miss out anything. Better have your umbrella on!

Still catch no ball.

Originally posted by rubric
    What's 100% and 75%? How real it is?

I can guarantee you it's 100%.

for past ndps, the amount of fireworks used during NE show and preview is 50% and 75% of the actual day. roughly. well... u get 2mins at least of fireworks in grand finale

Still catch no ball.
    Well normally for NE and PRE they won't use the same amount of fireworks. But for this year. They are going for full amt each show.

I see. BTW, how long does the whole thing last? Sorry for the ignorance.

bet most would love to get their hands on the table of events cue. hehe. second by second cue of every single action

finishes by 8pm. however....... u leave in sections.. gotta wait.

Wow! Thx for the insider's information.
    Welcome. Anyway, pls do take care and remember the umbrella.

I'll prob leave early then. Last thing i want is to be caught in a stampede.

I see. BTW, how long does the whole thing last? Sorry for the ignorance.

About 7.30.. can't really remember cos I always goes back real late!

*cough*
    a lot of pple do that. not much diff really.

Default Re: NDP Preview

Is anyone going for the NDP Preview? What time does the programme start & what time do pp start coming? Any tips on where & what to shoot? Thx.
    I should be going tomorrow since I have the tickets. But I will be the blue (east) sector ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast