Thread: Interesting things to share on AD Wedding

Default Interesting things to share on AD Wedding

Suddenly i think, so many photographers in CS, there sure got alot of interesting little things to share on AD weddings while shooting, regardless of funny, accident or whatever that happens during that day.

My share: the day, the ah yees are very siao, they put banana in a comdom and the poor husband got to eat it, and pretend to enjoy...the brothers also got to eat chilies (small one) like eating sweets and dance at the same time...., go inside house, alamak, got to strip and dance like william hung, after that, ang bao of $288/-.......

hope more happenings coming man, juz simply enjoy shooting weddings

I was doing a studio wedding shoot/pre wedding when the bride said she need to sit down because she wanted to faint . As it turn out the tailor alter her dress too tight and she could not breath properly . Her husband quickly undo the zip behind, I quickly leave the shooting area and after 10 mins, we tape/clip/use safty pin on the back of her dress and finish the shoot ASAP. If this have happened on one of my actual day shoot than die la.

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    I was doing a studio wedding shoot/pre wedding when the bride said she need to sit down because she wanted to faint . As it turn out the tailor alter her dress too tight and she could not breath properly . Her husband quickly undo the zip behind, I quickly leave the shooting area and after 10 mins, we tape/clip/use safty pin on the back of her dress and finish the shoot ASAP. If this have happened on one of my actual day shoot than die la.
    Put up sample liao buay?