I borrowed my friend's G2 to test and have noticed a few things after I tried.
1. With the lens adaptor on, there'll be a black patch at the lower right corner of the pic if using flash. Is this normal?
Does that mean whenever need to take flash shots, the lens adaptor has to be removed?
2. Pics became grainy when I used ISO 100. Is that noise?
3. Is there a big difference in quality between 'fine' and 'super fine' compression modes? 'Fine' can take abt twice the no. of pics then 'super fine'.
4. How do I 'freeze' motion of a moving person?
5. How does the pic quality compare to S602Z? I find the G2 pics fantastic!
Sorry to irritate u guys with these newbie qns. Just curious to find out. Do help my friend and me pls. Thanks a lot. =)