Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dirt cheap pro cameras from Viet seller???

Default Re: Dirt cheap pro cameras from Viet seller???

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Buy new batteries everyday
    sounds as if DSLR uses triple A batteries
    lol.

Well, I do a check on him, trace to some of his threads on other forums, blog and adv: he is a professional reseller for camera, laptop, phone, ipad and pc parts. He travel to Singapore quite often, no idea what for, so sometimes he also advertise in Singapore.

*update: he goes Singapore to buy laptop, phone, pc parts then hand carry back for sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You want to kill 2 birds with one stone: Get a Viet gal and a dirt cheap pro dslr?
    We know Ed, he is not that cheap .... he is NOT interested in that cheap pro dslr.
    He might just kill 2 Viet chicks with one stone la ....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by bahibo View Post
    *update: he goes Singapore to buy laptop, phone, pc parts then hand carry back for sell.
    Easy money... Come here, fence a stolen DSLR, then with the money, buy laptop, PC parts, phones locally and re-sell for pure profit in VN.
    Alpha

speaking of which, there was this hot viet MILF in joo chiat kopitiam that i fancy a lot when i still lived there

no charger, box, reciept or hood sure sign of stolen goods, but oso think that it may come from fast sales where the owner want to swap his item to another. but check the serials if possible and cross check. got software now in the net called gadget tracker i think. never been to vietnam but i heard a lot of stories. even the customs officials in airport will try

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    speaking of which, there was this hot viet MILF in joo chiat kopitiam that i fancy a lot when i still lived there

no charger, box, reciept or hood sure sign of stolen goods, but oso think that it may come from fast sales where the owner want to swap his item to another. but check the serials if possible and cross check. got software now in the net called gadget tracker i think. never been to vietnam but i heard a lot of stories. even the customs officials in airport will try

I have been to Vietnam a few times. Don't find it intimidating or need to be very worried. Just always keep away from dubious characters.

The not-so-nice thing I encountered was at the airport returning to Singapore. A Singaporean father told his son that this place is communist (that's right) and they will send you to fire squad if you do wrong things. Not sure where he learnt that from. But he's not giving the right perspective of things. Sad.

Anyway, back to topic, better to skip the deal when it gets dodgy.
    D3 D800 RX-1 X100 E-M5 My flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Umeiko View Post

The not-so-nice thing I encountered was at the airport returning to Singapore. A Singaporean father told his son that this place is communist (that's right) and they will send you to fire squad if you do wrong things. Not sure where he learnt that from. But he's not giving the right perspective of things. Sad.

國產零零漆-就等你了 - YouTube

Something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Easy money... Come here, fence a stolen DSLR, then with the money, buy laptop, PC parts, phones locally and re-sell for pure profit in VN.
    Capitalism is its finest form.

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull

90% chance is stolen goods. No charger no nothing.....

Blog Entries

deal seems to be done ..... smoke all over the place without fire

thread closed
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12