Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reads your bills.

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images
    That's your problem, right there.
    My temper use to be very bad n if i release it, also not nice. Foc for once, game over for them. Haha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Default Re: Reads your bills.

I feel for you, but no point to keep the temper boiling for what is over (Especially on kids, since they know almost nothing about on demand channel, pay per view etc)

Experience is the best teacher.. Just take it as a learning fee, so next time you prepare & read your rules first for guests who stay in your place =)

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSeth
    I feel for you, but no point to keep the temper boiling for what is over (Especially on kids, since they know almost nothing about on demand channel, pay per view etc)

Experience is the best teacher.. Just take it as a learning fee, so next time you prepare & read your rules first for guests who stay in your place =)
    No more mr nice guy liao. I also didnt rent out my room as i am single. Dont want stress n trouble. If my friend come for a night, i still ok but not more than that. Btw, i think is either her or sis activated that channel. Glad they go back as i heard that her brother steals $ from her rented room!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12