Thread: jobo dualab processor?

xeon
    Guests

Default jobo dualab processor?

anyone used this before?

"The DuoLab gives you the best of both worlds. The consistency and ease of use of rotary film processing, along with economical, compact print processing. For your 35mm and medium format film, and prints up to 8x10 inches (prints up to 11x14" are possible with the optional #2834 Drum),"

http://www.jobo-usa.com/products/duolab.htm

xeon, I have not process color film myself before but the chemical are normally sold in bulk and expensive. It's pretty cumbersome and I don't really suggest unless you have alot of films to process. The chemicals has shelf life too and will oxidise upon opening of the bottle. So if you leave it too long, it won't be fresh and good anymore.

There is a guy by name of 'Long' who is selling off his unit. Extremely good condition only extremely underutilised. You can try surfing the net looking at the Classifieds or similar for Singnet and www.offstone.com. Good price.

The chemicals are actually not that expensive, try checking out Ruby Photo at Peninsula hotel side. You can purchase individual pieces but there are about a couple that you'll need e.g. Stop bath, fixer, etc. It can be quite fun if you are keen on learning some of this stuff.

Initially I wanted to get it, but my family is not for it as there is just too much photographic stuff around at home.

Originally posted by Dagger
    There is a guy by name of 'Long' who is selling off his unit. Extremely good condition only extremely underutilised. You can try surfing the net looking at the Classifieds or similar for Singnet and www.offstone.com. Good price.

The chemicals are actually not that expensive, try checking out Ruby Photo at Peninsula hotel side. You can purchase individual pieces but there are about a couple that you'll need e.g. Stop bath, fixer, etc. It can be quite fun if you are keen on learning some of this stuff.

Initially I wanted to get it, but my family is not for it as there is just too much photographic stuff around at home.

Hahaa... it's definately nice to have a processor at home.. but the space it takes up... My room is looking more and more like a junk yard each day.