Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 213641444546

Thread: D7000 users (Part 4)

Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

Quote Originally Posted by hdc69 View Post
    I have bought a second hand D7k a few days ago and found some brown stains on my pictures even changing lenses and using the clean sensor feature didn't help.
    I have contacted Nikon too they asked me to send it over for them to see. Anyone with such problem?
    Thanks
    how to test if it's dust on sensor: switch to manual mode and shoot at f22 (fill the frame with a white object - paper / wall etc).
    zoom in and out to get a few shots (out of focus is alright!). the stain will be at the same spot on each shot.

Clean sensor won't shake away stubborn stains/dust on the sensor.
    Try using a blower to blow the sensor (camera facing down). If this doesn't work, then do sensor cleaning.
    Check youtube for videos on how they do it.
    Last edited by SkimMilk; 14th February 2013 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hdc69 View Post
    I have bought a second hand D7k a few days ago and found some brown stains on my pictures even changing lenses and using the clean sensor feature didn't help.
    I have contacted Nikon too they asked me to send it over for them to see. Anyone with such problem?
    Thanks
    I have since sent my D7000 to NSC twice for sensor cleaning and they have cleaned it 3 times (the second time I rejected to collect because stains appeared during testing), is the problem curable? I don't have the time to waste going there again and again.
    Thanks.

I had that issue before, sent to NSC. Told then that even after cleaning sensor, if I use it to about 200 shutter clicks, the spots reappear again, at the same spot...

They tested, and replace the assembly box. Since then, no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpc View Post
    I had that issue before, sent to NSC. Told then that even after cleaning sensor, if I use it to about 200 shutter clicks, the spots reappear again, at the same spot...

They tested, and replace the assembly box. Since then, no issues.
    My D7000 was a second hand bought in Feb 2013,hardly use due to this problem, instead relying more on my d3100. NSC is not very open about the history of the camera, only said it was been repaired in Dec 2012., and that the problem was solved.

Just bought a D7000 and took it out for a few clicks. Pretty impress with the AF and handling so far...

My first shot with the camera:

We should have a Nikon outing or something...

Photo looks great! Just wondering what did u use to post process this?

I am game for a nikon walkabout over the weeeknd

Hi.. the Nikon d7000 is cool.. I would like to buy it! Does anyone know how much it is? I saw on a website it costs S$1111.. Nice. to orove it, check Nikon D7000 Prices in Singapore | PricePanda

For S$350 more, you can get the D7100

Quote Originally Posted by capsul View Post
    Hi.. the Nikon d7000 is cool.. I would like to buy it! Does anyone know how much it is? I saw on a website it costs S$1111.. Nice. to orove it, check Nikon D7000 Prices in Singapore | PricePanda

i used lightroom to process the shot. but nothing much seems to be done other than balancing the over exposed lights on the left side of the image.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 213641444546