Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1732374041424344 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 909

Thread: D7000 users (Part 4)

  1. #821
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supercool
    Thanks Gnabster for your sharing. My intention for buying one of these lens is to use portrait and also walkabout while I'm in overseas trips. Another reason is for indoor event shooting too. Currently I'm using 16-85mm DX lens but sometimes seems like not fast enough for indoor event shooting.

    Oops suddenly pop up my nickname

    Anything help I'm just help you here

  2. #822

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jintanz Maniz View Post
    Hi bro you can go to page 37 of this thread and take a look at rain5533's samples shots using 28mm and you also can ask him abt the lens....cheers
    Thanks Bro Jintanz....

    Quote Originally Posted by rain5533 View Post
    Oops suddenly pop up my nickname

    Anything help I'm just help you here
    Thanks Bro rain...

    After reading the reviews, discussion between 35mm DX Vs 28mm FX, and compare photos from both lens (especially from Bro rain's site), I decide to get 35mm and bought last night already.

    Now my next purchase will be 70-200mm f4 when it is available in S'pore
    Last edited by supercool; 19th November 2012 at 08:18 AM.
    Sony a6300
    E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS : E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS : E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS

  3. #823
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    72

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by supercool View Post
    Thanks Bro Jintanz....


    Thanks Bro rain...

    After reading the reviews, discussion between 35mm DX Vs 28mm FX, and compare photos from both lens (especially from Bro rain's site), I decide to get 35mm and bought last night already.

    Now my next purchase will be 70-200mm f4 when it is available in S'pore
    Haha, i was hoping you get the 35mm DX
    Congrats on your purchase and have fun!

    Have you considered the 16-35mm F4?

  4. #824

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    can d7000 with kid fit onto a crumpler 3 million dollar? thanks

  5. #825
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzmario View Post
    can d7000 with kid fit onto a crumpler 3 million dollar? thanks
    not sure can anot, but i can fit in 1 d7000 with lens and 1 extra lens into a 5mllion dollar..

    why not go to the shop and try it out.
    Lousy de My Flickr

  6. #826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzmario
    can d7000 with kid fit onto a crumpler 3 million dollar? thanks
    I don't think so. Maybe a 4 Million Dollar Home.
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  7. #827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rain5533

    Oops suddenly pop up my nickname

    Anything help I'm just help you here
    Everyone who gives pointer in this thread is a real great help, really I really appreciate it....cheers

  8. #828

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzmario View Post
    can d7000 with kid fit onto a crumpler 3 million dollar? thanks
    Can, but will be tight, I used to buy a 5 million dollar, then sold off and got a 7 million to be comfortable.

  9. #829
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTone

    Can, but will be tight, I used to buy a 5 million dollar, then sold off and got a 7 million to be comfortable.
    I agree an go for 7 million can be fit all you need for bring out together.

    http://vintagephotograph.weebly.com/crhmpler-bag.html

    Cheers!
    Last edited by rain5533; 22nd November 2012 at 06:35 AM.

  10. #830

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by rain5533 View Post
    I agree an go for 7 million can be fit all you need for bring out together.

    Crhmpler Bag - VintagePhotography

    Cheers!
    i looking at 3 m as i like to have a bag that hold the body with a kits will do. no flash etc. using a Toploader Zoom 50 AW lowpro, but it getting old and soft liao. looking for another bag

  11. #831
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzmario View Post
    i looking at 3 m as i like to have a bag that hold the body with a kits will do. no flash etc. using a Toploader Zoom 50 AW lowpro, but it getting old and soft liao. looking for another bag
    why not go to the shop and try it out? haha, maybe you can consider a bigger M also? can put some personal stuff in too..

    like me I'm using 5mdh, i put in my wallet my key phone everything in. ^^
    Lousy de My Flickr

  12. #832

    Default

    Hi I need help, anyone got any idea what is the price for secondhand AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 G...coz a friend of wanted to ler go this lens and he ia not sure of the price to begin with...

  13. #833

    Default

    The Nikon D7000 just got cheaper again in the USA. How long can it go?
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  14. #834

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jintanz Maniz View Post
    Hi I need help, anyone got any idea what is the price for secondhand AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 G...coz a friend of wanted to ler go this lens and he ia not sure of the price to begin with...
    Just search for this lens at BNS, then you just post it similar to that price?

  15. #835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTone

    Just search for this lens at BNS, then you just post it similar to that price?
    Gee thks

  16. #836

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    I am using the 28mm f1.8G, wide aperature range, better bokeh, moisture/dust seal and M/A when compared with 18-105mm f3.5-5.6

    I sold off my kit lens as no interest of using it.

    I also have the 50mm f1.8G, affordable lens @ good price.

    Some random pictures to share:
    28mm f1.8G
    50mm f1.8G
    28mm f1.8G
    50mm f1.8G
    50mm f1.8G

    Will continue to take more photos, nowadays work schedule damn packed.

  17. #837
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    72

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    I am using the 28mm f1.8G, wide aperature range, better bokeh, moisture/dust seal and M/A when compared with 18-105mm f3.5-5.6

    I sold off my kit lens as no interest of using it.

    I also have the 50mm f1.8G, affordable lens @ good price.

    Some random pictures to share:
    28mm f1.8G
    50mm f1.8G
    28mm f1.8G
    50mm f1.8G
    50mm f1.8G

    Will continue to take more photos, nowadays work schedule damn packed.
    Hi Mechanic,

    Your #2 photo seems a lot better then #1, which is taken by the 28mm. The focus seems to be out of the way for #1??
    What are the other lens you are using?
    I just bought Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 , works really well with landscape, will post some photos up very soon.

    Similar to most, school+work schedule damn packed, need to find at least one day per fortnight for photography trips. Anyone interested to shoot together give me a buzz, newbie here.

  18. #838

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnabster View Post
    Your #2 photo seems a lot better then #1, which is taken by the 28mm. The focus seems to be out of the way for #1??
    What are the other lens you are using?
    actually #1 is just to compare with #2 (I am standing at the same spot), just a rough idea to show the size.

    I only have 28 & 50. looking forward to 85 perhaps

  19. #839

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnabster View Post
    I just bought Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 , works really well with landscape, will post some photos up very soon.
    How much did you pay for your Tokina 11-16mm F2.8?

  20. #840
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    72

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    actually #1 is just to compare with #2 (I am standing at the same spot), just a rough idea to show the size.

    I only have 28 & 50. looking forward to 85 perhaps
    I see.
    85mm f1.8g? Can pair up with your existing 28mm, 50mm and it looks like you can switch to FF if there is a need to anytime

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1732374041424344 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •