Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 909

Thread: D7000 users (Part 4)

  1. #581
    Member Weiwu Lah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blur Shadow
    I agree that the D7000 is a very capable camera.

    Nonetheless, the D7000 is merely a filler camera for me - I sold my D300s too prematurely. If the D600 is good enough, I would probably get that. Failing which, a sub S$3,700 D800 looks like an attractive proposition too.
    Someone selling D800 @ 2490 at BnS

  2. #582

    Default

    I spotted that. But you can never be too sure can you? If it is legit, then it is definitely a great deal!
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  3. #583

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Hi all,

    My current set up is as follows
    Nikkor 35mm f1.8
    Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

    I have been thinking of getting an external flash as I find the noise level abit too high for my liking in certain situations when I up the ISO.
    I am not too sure about going for the SB 700 right now, as I am really new to using external flash.
    Would any kind souls recommend a third party flash and share the ballpark figure of its price?

  4. #584
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hisstory
    Hi all,

    My current set up is as follows
    Nikkor 35mm f1.8
    Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

    I have been thinking of getting an external flash as I find the noise level abit too high for my liking in certain situations when I up the ISO.
    I am not too sure about going for the SB 700 right now, as I am really new to using external flash.
    Would any kind souls recommend a third party flash and share the ballpark figure of its price?
    buy a used sb600, for learning. Cheap and capable i guess. Have yet to learn use mine. Hahaha, $200 used set for beginner to abuse ...

  5. #585
    Member lotus80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    166

    Default

    I have got sb700 and seldom use it. Sb600 will be same size and weight I guess.

    I should have taken a compact sb400, I realised lately.
    Send me message if you are keen on a month old, 2-3 time indoor used sb700.

  6. #586

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwok Yong Choo View Post
    buy a used sb600, for learning. Cheap and capable i guess. Have yet to learn use mine. Hahaha, $200 used set for beginner to abuse ...
    Was considering that too! The chap at Parisilk was telling me that Nissin Di466 is quite popular though
    But I din get too many reviews about it usng together with the D7k

  7. #587

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by lotus80 View Post
    I have got sb700 and seldom use it. Sb600 will be same size and weight I guess.

    I should have taken a compact sb400, I realised lately.
    Send me message if you are keen on a month old, 2-3 time indoor used sb700.
    Why do you think you should have gone for the SB 400?
    It can't swivel, from what I've read

  8. #588
    Member lotus80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hisstory

    Why do you think you should have gone for the SB 400?
    It can't swivel, from what I've read
    It can bounce flash, but not sideways.

  9. #589

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    good bye to D7000 it's D600 time...

  10. #590

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    I realize that it is practically raining Nikon D7000 in the B&S segment....

  11. #591

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blur Shadow View Post
    I realize that it is practically raining Nikon D7000 in the B&S segment....
    price is going down. soon it will go below $1k..

  12. #592

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Am just going to approach d7000 man.... Not giving up d7000...

  13. #593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicorn
    good bye to D7000 it's D600 time...
    D7000 is still a good cam.

  14. #594
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Yap, I agree that, so mine would keep until forget..

    All the DSLR body had a cycle to be phase out,
    Whatever you get and just shoot as what you can, at the end still is a single of photo..
    Last edited by rain5533; 20th September 2012 at 07:24 AM.

  15. #595
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Seletar Estate, Singapore
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Any D7000 owner who couldn't wait to buy D7000 only to realize now that D600 is actually what he wants?
    Last edited by LBL2009; 23rd September 2012 at 06:21 PM.
    Fuji X100s, Tamron 17-50 f2.8 vc, Nikon 55-200mm, 35mm 1.8f

  16. #596
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBL2009
    Any D7000 owner who couldn't wait to buy D7000 only to realize now that D600 is actually what he wants?
    Says the guy who is using a D90. -respect-
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  17. #597

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    sibei a lot of d7000 coming out in BnS section sial.. LOL~

    1.2k avg.. i guess... but is it better to buy a new body than 2nd hand body?

    i'm still camping for a good price for d7000 leh~ LOL~

  18. #598
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeM
    sibei a lot of d7000 coming out in BnS section sial.. LOL~

    1.2k avg.. i guess... but is it better to buy a new body than 2nd hand body?

    i'm still camping for a good price for d7000 leh~ LOL~
    Haha I wante to sell to go RF but all the people despo to sell and get the D600 crashing the market by offering around 1k. I'm sure this great camera is worth more than that.

    Just go to the one that seem most despo and offer a $900 or $800 for select collect at their place Hahha. Usually will sell To u de :P
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  19. #599

    Default Re: D7000 users (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeM View Post
    sibei a lot of d7000 coming out in BnS section sial.. LOL~

    1.2k avg.. i guess... but is it better to buy a new body than 2nd hand body?

    i'm still camping for a good price for d7000 leh~ LOL~
    New body only around 1.3K, no point buying 2nd hand.

  20. #600
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    New body only around 1.3K, no point buying 2nd hand.
    Time for prices to drop drop drop haha

    Soon instead of selling people will keep it as second body agah
    Last edited by Fudgecakes; 25th September 2012 at 08:27 AM.
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •