Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Which lens to cover the long end?

  1. #1

    Default Which lens to cover the long end?

    Hi folks,

    currently owning a D70 with 12-24 Nikkor and the 24-120 VR and thinking of an extension for the 120-xxx? Any recommendations? Looked at the Nikkor site but budget is a criteria

    Doesn't really have to be a 120-xx but an overlap would also be ok (say 80-xxx).

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002


    get something like 70-200 f2.8 or 80-200 f2.8? you could try sgma 70-200f2.8 if Nikon variants are too ex.

    for canon users, there's also the light and relatively cheap 70-200F4L to consider
    Last edited by mpenza; 21st December 2004 at 06:44 PM.

  3. #3


    the cheapest is AFD nikkor 80-200/2.8 two touch fixed tripod collar: new $1600, used $1200/-


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts