View Poll Results: what happen if u see a guy in ClubSnap t-shirt being beaten on the street?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Take photo of him and post on ClubSnap for comments

59 59.60%
  • Help him of course! ClubSnappers united!

26 26.26%
  • Better cover my Clubsnap logo on my t-shirt...just in case they are looking for CS guys!

14 14.14%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what happen if u see a guy in ClubSnap t-shirt being beaten on the street?

if I'm wearing a CS t-shirt, quickly take it off and wear it again inside out (to hide the logo), THEN quickly snap the action scene and post under Ready, Lights, Action!

Take a photo of the action. Its not everyday u see things like dat.

Den use ur monopod, beat off the guys. Clubsnap United!!!

Tell the person u make his own way to the hospital while u help him carry his gear home for 'special treatment'. If he refuses, den hoot him.

Quote Originally Posted by willyfoo
    Help who??
    good question!
    help the people beating him up?

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    good question!
    help the people beating him up?
    Help yourself to his gear

to trust that u guys actualli said these... take pics then help... hw can u say that...

by the time u take the pic, that person would have already been beaten up.. so in the end, u did nothing but shoot...

in my opinion, i will juz push the person beating the CSer away.. simple..

push and make sure he is on the floor and call the cops. why shoot ? no point because u will onli see a Cser being beeaten up. u tink its a nice photo ? to me.. no.. if pple who are not members sees this, it will give Cs a bad name, and even disencourage others who has bought them...

Take pictures of the bystanders, which is what I usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    to trust that u guys actualli said these... take pics then help... hw can u say that...

by the time u take the pic, that person would have already been beaten up.. so in the end, u did nothing but shoot...

in my opinion, i will juz push the person beating the CSer away.. simple..

push and make sure he is on the floor and call the cops. why shoot ? no point because u will onli see a Cser being beeaten up. u tink its a nice photo ? to me.. no.. if pple who are not members sees this, it will give Cs a bad name, and even disencourage others who has bought them...
    Shouldn't take things too seriously. I am shure we are not
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

from the looks in the pool...it looks like most of you would rather shoot than help......i guess its our hobby after all....old habits die hard....( Put money back in pocket...lucky never buy T-shirt..no point..no unity..sigh...)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    Yes Pablo......if you're beaten up, send me a pm, i'll fly Down Under to your rescue and be your hero.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Yes Pablo......if you're beaten up, send me a pm, i'll fly Down Under to your rescue and be your hero.
    Hey afbug,
    You are one nice person

I don't have a CS t-shirt yet; why not send me one and I will go down town
    and try to piss someone off
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

hahah...really crack me up reading the stuff here.....

When I voted, I was abt apprehensive in clicking the choice of "shooting the picture" as I felt I might be the only crazy fool but after clicking it...I was shock by the vote result hahahah....

But hor...in all "seriousness", I would SHOOT a few shots of the fight!. I don;t know if it's a gang or a single person attacking him....for whatever reason lah but....you do need some pictures if whoever split the scene and you need to identfy him or them. Plus it also can explain why you also join in the hamtam session...maybe the picture would show how bad this guy got beaten up and you need to justify why you need to bust his attacker's head open with your Manfrotto 190 tripod! heheh

It would not take me that long to shoot lah... I have after all a Nikon D70...INSTANT ON!!! man!! heheh...no warm up timing! heh.

After a few shots....as you put your camera back in your bag...and you limber up your limbs for a good hamtam session...you use the time to shout out to attacker(s) ..OUI stop that...police on the way!!! If they still ignore that then you move in and use your tripod to separate them apart from the victim. And if that fail to work then your tripod for fend off the attacker(s) becoming your weapon of choice. Don't need skill....wild swinging attack stance is enough... on contact will break human bones...aim high for head. heh....when out number ...don;t fight like in India movies...aim to finish it quick and dirty. heh.

When police comes to arrest whoever...carrying on shooting more pictures of the scene. Sell pictures to papers and tv. Forget about calling tv crew to come down immediately to film and steal your money making shots man..

Then and only then do you leave the scene and go home to upload those picture to clubsnap gallery to share...

But of course if I also got beat up...at least stil have picture to show who the attackers were. This is how I justify taking pictures earlier.
    Last edited by sammy888; 21st December 2004 at 07:13 PM.

Deregistered

take photos of the bashing, and then join in for the makeup session.

nah. let's chill that fear.

cs folks are decently behaved, aren't we? (quick! quick! nod your heads!)

ya...we are really well behaved...

me i'll stop the fight even if it means i gotta beat both or all of them up haha...then ask questions.....

hahah...

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    if i dun take thing seriously now, den pple will say i haven grown up yet... all thanks to the medicine.. i have better tempers already... if not i wld have blown up and go mad and the keyboard will suffer again .. anyway... i wld haf to agree that MOST of the csers here are extremely well behaved because they are matured enough because of their age. but there are still some younger students here.. so maybe like me, they will need to control... lol..

anyway.. Cs is still a relatively nice place to visit, but theres still a few spoilers around. (dun mention name, nt shooting anyone here also) so, simply, for me now, i take things more seriously and i think life shouldnt be as simple as i used to see it...

hiaz... Xmas coming and i cant enjoy... and i am all alone this xmas... and the worst thing is i have to work !! sigh....

anyone wan to date me out for xmas ?? (for opposite genders onli, dun mind paying the expenses.. ) JK JK !!!

999 does it all.

... and after I take a photo of the poor dude being beaten up...

I'll wear my clubsnap t-shirt and join in!!

Bwahahahaha!!!

If that CS fellow is beaten up during SEED, then the rascals gonna get from a whole lot more CSers kekeke...

Return the ClubSnap T-shirt and ask for refund

I think the chance of a person wearing a Clubsnap T-shirt being beaten up is close to nil. Perhaps a person wearing a t-shirt from those poser pro-wannable clubs will be beaten up bad. I will also join in the fun.

Instead of shooting a fight, how about saving life?

I would spit into my palms and rub them together and give the poor injured guy the miracle rub like in Karate Kid. If that doesn't help him I call the ambulance.

I saw someone shooting a fight. He stuck his long lens into the path where the fists flew. The lens didn't break but the fighter's fingers were broken. If you want to know the brand of the lens. It's Canon.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast