Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 78 of 78

Thread: Next SEED on 7/8/2002

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Originally posted by firefox13
    darren, post a pix of your handsome face here leh...
    post yours too. how to id you?

  2. #62

    Default

    Originally posted by firefox13
    darren, post a pix of your handsome face here leh...
    well might want to take a look over herehttp://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8164

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by kristlbel
    post yours too. how to id you?
    no lah, paiseh, sure kenah suan one... i'm this tall chinese carrying a whole bag of Holgas and a big blue Crumpler bag...

    just go there and shout "SHOW ME THE HOLGAS!!!"

  4. #64

    Default

    Hi to Darren, Edmund and Firefox!

    Hey, it was nice meeting u folks although didn't get to meet everyone (sure was quite a crowd outside CP) - had to leave early for some personal appt though.

    Hopefully we can have an outing or sorta to exchange pointers.

    Say, any of u guys can spare a roll of Provia 400F? *trying my luck* CP doesn't sell it individually (and I don't know how to do bulk loading), so any of u folks willing to sell me a roll? Just want to test it out and see the results of slides..

  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Hi all who turned up today,

    had a good time at my 1st SEED outing, especially to firefox for willingly bringing along the camera body.

    hope to see some of you at Tanjong Rhu during NDP.

    andrew

  6. #66
    Midnight
    Guests

    Default

    Heh, no wonder there seemed to be a bit of a crowd outside CP this evening. I forgot there was a ClubSNAP SEED going on today. I was at CP from about 5.45pm to 6.30pm today trying out their new shipment of Nikon Coolpix 5700's and some other cameras and accessories. Would have said 'hi' if I'd known you guys were Clubsnappers.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by charvy
    Say, any of u guys can spare a roll of Provia 400F? *trying my luck* CP doesn't sell it individually (and I don't know how to do bulk loading), so any of u folks willing to sell me a roll? Just want to test it out and see the results of slides..
    CP doesn't sell it individually? huh? they outta stock issit? you should have mentioned it, i had a couple rolls (non-bulkloaded) in my bag, could have passed them to u then...

  8. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    219

    Default

    who was the one who first thing said to me was to ask me for my height huh?

  9. #69
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,517
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally posted by kristlbel
    who was the one who first thing said to me was to ask me for my height huh?
    not me

    BTW, greetings and thanks to all those that showed up for SEED yesterday. Its always nice to meet up and chat.

    Due to congestion issues, for the next SEED propose that the meeting place be in the Foodcourt downstairs in Peninsula Plaza - ppl who want to go to Cathay/Ruby/TCW/Prime/John3:16 to buy stuff can do so, and just rejoin when they are done. Unless someone else has a better idea?.

    I guess Cathay Photo is okay with us congregating outside their shop, but the other shopkeepers were like giving us the evil eye (in case no one else noticed)

  10. #70

    Default

    Originally posted by kristlbel
    who was the one who first thing said to me was to ask me for my height huh?
    THat the one and only Simon!!!!!!

    don't pray pray!!!!

  11. #71

    Default

    Originally posted by Midnight
    Heh, no wonder there seemed to be a bit of a crowd outside CP this evening. I forgot there was a ClubSNAP SEED going on today. I was at CP from about 5.45pm to 6.30pm today trying out their new shipment of Nikon Coolpix 5700's and some other cameras and accessories. Would have said 'hi' if I'd known you guys were Clubsnappers.
    So u are the one playing with the 5700... near the cashiers area... attended by a female staff.

  12. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    THat the one and only Simon!!!!!!

    don't pray pray!!!!
    ah, i see

  13. #73

    Default

    Originally posted by kristlbel


    ah, i see
    see see see.....
    SEE SEE SEE....

    :P

  14. #74

    Default

    so who bought wat?? actually i was very free yesterday but I forgot about the seed................................

  15. #75

    Default

    Originally posted by firefox13
    CP doesn't sell it individually? huh? they outta stock issit? you should have mentioned it, i had a couple rolls (non-bulkloaded) in my bag, could have passed them to u then...
    Hey firefox, u mind sell me a roll of the provia 400F nxt time clubsnap has an outing??

  16. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by charvy
    Hey firefox, u mind sell me a roll of the provia 400F nxt time clubsnap has an outing??
    no, don't mind, but dunno when i can attend the next outing... i got reservist next week and after that i'll be in MY for a while... so if u can wait that long lah.

    otherwise u should try Ruby Photo, i usually get my Provia there.

  17. #77
    Midnight
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by extreme2
    So u are the one playing with the 5700... near the cashiers area... attended by a female staff.
    Aiyoh, what a way of putting it...

    But seriously though, I thought the crowd was really pretty large, especially earlier on. On the other hand, I don't think the shop owners would mind at all as long as everyone is busy going around looking at their goods (and of course buying them), and in fact having a large group of photo enthusiasts around probably means more welcome sales and marketing opportunities for them (and might even draw the interest of other passerbys). If you ask me, as long as members are continually reminded not to obstruct the corridor or the shop entrances, especially for those who are there to chat rather than buy stuff, the situation will still be quite manageable. I'm sure the shops would rather have a huge mass of potential customers than nice, peaceful and empty corridors...

  18. #78

    Default

    Originally posted by firefox13
    no, don't mind, but dunno when i can attend the next outing... i got reservist next week and after that i'll be in MY for a while... so if u can wait that long lah.

    otherwise u should try Ruby Photo, i usually get my Provia there.
    No hurries, I can wait. In the meantime I can test with the velvia and the provia 100F ..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •