31st March 2012, 12:13 AM
31st March 2012, 12:28 AM
31st March 2012, 02:19 AM
Re: how to processs this picture ah??? bokeh or photoshop
1. how to get this nice clean picture background bokeh??
- You need to start with a nice background in the first place. Could be a 35mm or a 50mm on FF.
3. is the background blur photoshopped ah?? can advise if gaussian blur can help??
- No, does not look photoshopped. You can apply gaussian blur but it will not look the same as real lens bokeh (as bokeh is, among other things, a characteristic of the lens)
1. seems like softbox being used?? or was it beauty dish??
- Most likely a softbox or an external flash and a reflector umbrella.
2. i think this one adjust contract to show the black, blacker??
Nah, it's just exposed for the models.
last pic!!! I wanna know wat lens can get this effect?? f1.4 ah?? but wont it be too shallow???the eyes and face super sharp le...i tried to reproduce with 70f2.8 also cannot or 85 f1.8 also cannot, either too tight or the bokeh not shallow enough.... maybe this is the effect of fullframe??
- This is an easy shot, you can get it with a 50mm or 35mm. Probably not a 85mm or higher considering the dimensions and space constraint of the room. Spot focus on the face, f/4 and you should be about there.
- By the way, saying "bokeh not shallow enough" is wrong. Bokeh is not background blur.
Last edited by Rashkae; 31st March 2012 at 02:20 AM.
31st March 2012, 10:07 AM