Good Day All,
Recently I heard of very strange happenings in ClubSNAP in regard to the MO being organised.
General rules of the thumb
1) MO is organised to help fellow CSers to clinch the best deal
2) MO is carried out under individual free will
3) MO is beneficial to all CSers
4) MO is for like-minded people to participate in
I realise that there are people who make it a point to damage or stop MO organised by others in order to protect their own vested interest. What is going on here?
Guys, lets hear your opinion on this matter.
My take is very simple,
1) There should not be any reason why anyone who is able to provide a better deal not to share with others on their own accord and selfishlessly.
2) It is based on own free will. Anyone who thinks it is a good MO and would like to participate or organise, should not be subjected to flame either through the thread or PM.
3) This is a normal willing buyer willling seller's world, a MO will not be successful if there are no willing buyers.
4) As long as the terms and condition of the MO are being spelt out clearly, it is up to the buyers to make the decision not cause of hidden reasons.
On this note, I would like to ask the admin and mods in CS to look into this matter as this is truely a grey area which may potentially upset fellow CSers' will to share good deals.
Yes, I have heard and seen an unfair cancellation of a MO just 'cause there are people with hidden agendas stopping others from organising MO. To me, this is a selfish evil act which at the end of the day, just put the purpose of MO to shame.
Just my 2 cents worth.