18th December 2004, 03:20 PM
Need help and advise .
How to reduce noise in photo shop? Please help.I'm using Photoshop cs but no knowledge on this software.Please help.
18th December 2004, 03:31 PM
In "Photoshop CS Book" by Scott Kelby :
1. Open the file
2. Convert image to to Lab color thru Image>Mode>Lab Color
3. Goto Channels & select channel "a"
4. From menu, go under Filter menu, under Blue, choose Gaussian Blue
5. In Gaussian Blur dialog box, increase radius (amount of blur) until the dots starts to disappear
6. Now select channel "b" & repeat step 5
7. Now go under Image menu, Image>Mode> RGB to return to RGB mode
8. The noise should be less pronounced
18th December 2004, 03:57 PM
Thanks squid,but I did not help.
Do you know how can I open the Camera Raw page,where u be able to do adjustment in one single page? Please help thanks
Originally Posted by Squid