Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: A confused 24 year old and a below average police/intelligence agency

  1. #21

    Default Re: A confused 24 year old and a below average police/intelligence agency

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    SOF is within the organisation structure of the commando formation.


    It was actually a disgruntled NSF that just ORD who blew the whistle to LAB if memory serves me right.
    Untill now SOF is still under the formation of Commando. You don't see the colours of SOF (Flag) during the national parade. During that time SOF is still a harsh harsh secret unit so all their operation is publicise as Commando operation. Every unit cheat, no matter in IPPT, Inventory audit etc. You fail IPPT you will take untill you pass then submit the result. Not to mention asking your mates to take IPPT for you (Of course risking the possibility of getting caught and charge) The store will take in items from another store to filled up the missing item etc. Any one in the Army knows this.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: A confused 24 year old and a below average police/intelligence agency

    hush hush...........not..............harsh harsh
    Last edited by ricohflex; 24th March 2012 at 09:24 PM.

  3. #23

    Default Re: A confused 24 year old and a below average police/intelligence agency

    Thks
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: A confused 24 year old and a below average police/intelligence agency

    France defends handling of operation to catch gunman - FRANCE 24

    From Agence France-Presse (AFP) news article. Also reported in CNA website.

    [Quote]
    Some Israeli security experts were even more scathing of the operation.

    "The French security forces failed in their mission," former special forces officer Lior Lotan wrote in the top-selling Yediot Aharonot daily.

    "Either there was a problem in the operational planning or they had to go into action before completing all their preparations," he added.

    Former commando officer Uri Bar-Lev wrote in the rival Maariv newspaper: "This is not how a professional unit to combat terror behaves."

    And Alec Ron, a former head of the Israel police commando unit, told Israeli public radio the French operation appeared to be characterised by "utter confusion and unprofessionalism".

    "It seems to me like an absolute disgrace," he added.
    [EndQuote]
    Last edited by ricohflex; 25th March 2012 at 12:35 AM.

  5. #25

    Default Re: A confused 24 year old and a below average police/intelligence agency

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Untill now SOF is still under the formation of Commando. You don't see the colours of SOF (Flag) during the national parade. During that time SOF is still a harsh harsh secret unit so all their operation is publicise as Commando operation. Every unit cheat, no matter in IPPT, Inventory audit etc. You fail IPPT you will take untill you pass then submit the result. Not to mention asking your mates to take IPPT for you (Of course risking the possibility of getting caught and charge) The store will take in items from another store to filled up the missing item etc. Any one in the Army knows this.
    Really? You mean all units cheat?! I think this is a very serious charge. You must be able to back it up.

  6. #26
    Member chillicutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: A confused 24 year old and a below average police/intelligence agency

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    Really? You mean all units cheat?! I think this is a very serious charge. You must be able to back it up.
    People that went through LRIs will know this best...

    And the best magicians are not Liu Qian, David Copperfield etc...

    It's S4, QM, RQ, CQMS...

  7. #27

    Default Re: A confused 24 year old and a below average police/intelligence agency

    We are that country that let a limping, physically challenged terrorist escape from a maximum security prison with ungrilled toilet windows.
    Then we sent our best men to search out the long-kangs and forests in the heat and rain, when the escaped terrorist was sipping teh-halia at home.


    We gave up our right to comment on the operational readiness of other countries police/armed forces.

  8. #28

    Default Re: A confused 24 year old and a below average police/intelligence agency

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    We are that country that let a limping, physically challenged terrorist escape from a maximum security prison with ungrilled toilet windows.
    Then we sent our best men to search out the long-kangs and forests in the heat and rain, when the escaped terrorist was sipping teh-halia at home.


    We gave up our right to comment on the operational readiness of other countries police/armed forces.
    I like

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •