Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: CANON EOS 5D Mark III - User Thread - Part 2

Default Re: OFFICIAL: CANON EOS 5D Mark III - User Thread - Part 2

LOL, I am speechless, the little dot appear on the other corner. Nvm, I will leave it there. Just like what you said, as long as it is not on the sensor, I should just ignore it for the time being. Though I wished it is nv been there.

I will try to open the cam body less so that chance get the sensor dirty is small.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSid View Post

I will try to open the cam body less so that chance get the sensor dirty is small.
    Why would you spend all that money on a DSLR and now be afraid to change lenses? That's what a DSLR is for!

Might as well glue on the lens and seal with silicon. NO DUST WILL EVER GET IN THAT WAY
    Canon 5D MkIII|70-200 f/2.8L IS II USM|24-70 f2.8 L II USM|Σ 50 f1.4 EX DG HSM

Quote Originally Posted by dodgethis
    Might as well glue on the lens and seal with silicon. NO DUST WILL EVER GET IN THAT WAY
    Even so, must do the sealing in industrial clean room condition.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSid
    LOL, I am speechless, the little dot appear on the other corner. Nvm, I will leave it there. Just like what you said, as long as it is not on the sensor, I should just ignore it for the time being. Though I wished it is nv been there.

Dust is unavoidable bro. Unless you fixed on your first lens in a clean room, there will be dust inside for sure I think. So long as it is not on the sensor I think is fine.
    Nikon Df; Sigma 35/1.4; Nikkor 50/1.8G; Leica 80/1.4; Leica M6 & Titanium M6; Zeiss 50/1,5; X100

Quote Originally Posted by Far far away View Post
    Dust is unavoidable bro. Unless you fixed on your first lens in a clean room, there will be dust inside for sure I think. So long as it is not on the sensor I think is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgethis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fotoworx View Post
    Why would you spend all that money on a DSLR and now be afraid to change lenses? That's what a DSLR is for!
    can't blame him. he's still on a 'Honeymoon period" with his new camera. everything must be perfect (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by Errz

can't blame him. he's still on a 'Honeymoon period" with his new camera. everything must be perfect (for now)
    Haha... I've been through that and can understand! :P Used to be so afraid of changing lenses outside, especially near the roads!
    Nikon Df; Sigma 35/1.4; Nikkor 50/1.8G; Leica 80/1.4; Leica M6 & Titanium M6; Zeiss 50/1,5; X100

I believe the 5D is built more robust than that..little dust here and there..won't kill the camera
    i thinkt he sensor should be quite well "protected" and just by changing lenses (unless in a sand storm), i doubt you'll get any big dust into it.
    Just look at how the "nuthead" at DRTV handles his camera and lenses..no caps, no cover, put everywhere…simply bo chap…but still works although those are not his own haha
    Sony A7R | Zeiss FE24-70F4 |FE55 F1.8 | SAL70300 | A6000 kit | www.royteophotography.com

Haha... I've been through that and can understand! :P Used to be so afraid of changing lenses outside, especially near the roads!
    Thanks for your understanding, dude. haha

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSid

Thanks for your understanding, dude. haha
    Haha... No thanks needed dude! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    very nice.
    gee thanks.

btw how many batteries do you guys normally bring on overseas trip?

still deciding whether to bring 5d3 or 500d >.<

if i brought the 500d, it would be a peace of mind for me but the quality of pics will not be as good

Quote Originally Posted by alpha1ma View Post
    gee thanks.

btw how many batteries do you guys normally bring on overseas trip?

still deciding whether to bring 5d3 or 500d >.<

if i brought the 500d, it would be a peace of mind for me but the quality of pics will not be as good
    That would depend on this country right? Safe or not safe..how many photos you taking a day..how much you walking…how heavy bag can you carry etc...
    Sony A7R | Zeiss FE24-70F4 |FE55 F1.8 | SAL70300 | A6000 kit | www.royteophotography.com

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    We all been there before.... now... I think I am the no more honey type... simply abuse my cameras and lens, and stuffs....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

If only they pay me commission lah... :/
    I was eying for you to introduce me to this line too.... guess the 5D4 will need to wait............. hahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    We all been there before.... now... I think I am the no more honey type... simply abuse my cameras and lens, and stuffs....
    wait till u got a new 'wife'.then its honeymoon period all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon

I was eying for you to introduce me to this line too.... guess the 5D4 will need to wait............. hahaha....
    Haha... If only I can make money from this! I don't mind really cos it is an easy job and I get to walk about talking to a few of my favourite shops and molest their gears!

Quote Originally Posted by Errz

wait till u got a new 'wife'.then its honeymoon period all over again.
    Haha... The first time is always gentler... With practise will be harder and harder... :P

Haha... The first time is always gentler... With practise will be harder and harder... :P
    Honeymoon period is the breaking in period... once you are through it, you do not even bother about protection at times.... and it is actually, quite ok, since it is very hard and can take lots of punishment....

Haha... If only I can make money from this! I don't mind really cos it is an easy job and I get to walk about talking to a few of my favourite shops and molest their gears!
    If money making is as easy as this... lol....

Do a blog, and maybe you can get some attentions????

Ask you all har, full frame vs aps-c on the same lens, will the full frame be more prone to lens flare at night?

Also, the in-cam hdr function seems to be cropping the photo quite a bit in the alignment?
    Last edited by NewbieInCS; 25th March 2012 at 09:39 PM.
    5D III l 14/2.8 l 24/1.4L II l Σ 50/1.4 l Σ 150/2.8 macro l 28-75/2.8 l

Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast