Thread: just cloud...... spam emails

Default just cloud...... spam emails

anyone receive emails from sales@justcloud.com?? Hate such spam mails....

I received continuous 3 times....

saying you have joined and yet to activate? then ask you to download just cloud? I never join.

email as such:

Hi David,

Congratulations on making the smart decision to backup your PC.

Once installed, the JustCloud application will automatically start to backup your computer and store all your files securely online.

To view, open, download, or share your files just login to your control panel and all your backed up files will be available.

Control Panel: http://www.justcloud.com/myaccount

Login Details:
    Email: david@*****.com.sg
    Password: password

If you have not yet downloaded and installed the application, login to your control panel and follow step 1.

If you experience any problems please contact support@justcloud.com and our friendly support team will assist you will all your questions.

Thank you for choosing JustCloud.

Dan Richards
    Co-Founder, JustCloud

****** Today-Only *******
    We have a special discount running on all new accounts which expires an hour after joining.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: just cloud...... spam emails

I have been receiving them as well. And their unsubscribe function doesn't work. I let them know this and they said they would remove my email but they still keep sending them. And they are so annoying - like they were written by a 5th grader trying to scare you into something. Who would trust their data with a company that cantt get the littlest things right!

Default Re: just cloud...... spam emails

I either don't receive them or they end up automatically in my Spam folder (which I don't bother looking at)