Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Thread: Let's break a world record!

  1. #1

    Wink Let's break a world record!

    Clubsnap has over 11,000 members...I'm sure there's some photography related world record we can break. How about breaking the most number of photographers in a photoshoot (like the Japanese one with 1000 photogs to 20 models), or the longest studio session (1 week of continuous shooting with different models/photogs/eq etc at 1 studio)

    Put Clubsnap on the world map! More ideas?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Near Changi Airport
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Sounds interesting. We need a capable task force to handle a project of this magnitude. You can certainly count me in as one of the photogs.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    how about the most number of pictures taken by an organised group at a particular time? for example, like maybe we say at local time 6.55pm everyone take a picture of sunset and have it posted within 30min (i think server will jam ) just an idea lah

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    Clubsnap has over 11,000 members...I'm sure there's some photography related world record we can break. How about breaking the most number of photographers in a photoshoot (like the Japanese one with 1000 photogs to 20 models), or the longest studio session (1 week of continuous shooting with different models/photogs/eq etc at 1 studio)

    Put Clubsnap on the world map! More ideas?
    provide 200 hot swimsuit models and 10000 photogs will miraculously appear.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  5. #5
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    provide 200 hot swimsuit models and 10000 photogs will miraculously appear.
    Then re-enact what happened at Singapore Zoo during B'day Bash?

    How about starting a flame thread on Canon vs Nikon every 1 min?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cocteau Twins
    Posts
    2,116

    Default

    is this still going on?
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=94325

    how about this....how many Clubsnap members can squeeze into 1 Spinelli's cafe??

  7. #7
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    SB A lot

    How about a flash mob? Get all photographers to stand by with their speedlights in remote mode, somebody triggers with a camera at a target somewhere and all the speedlights fire?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    SB A lot

    How about a flash mob? Get all photographers to stand by with their speedlights in remote mode, somebody triggers with a camera at a target somewhere and all the speedlights fire?
    hmmmmm.... sounds like a good idea... hehehe

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    SB A lot

    How about a flash mob? Get all photographers to stand by with their speedlights in remote mode, somebody triggers with a camera at a target somewhere and all the speedlights fire?
    Haha... That's a good idea... Blind everybody at the same time!
    The equipment can only bring you so far - the rest of the photographic journey is done by you.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Still looking
    Posts
    55

    Default

    how about making the loudest shutter slap sound with all cser releasing their shutters continuously?

  11. #11
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stereobox
    is this still going on?
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=94325

    how about this....how many Clubsnap members can squeeze into 1 Spinelli's cafe??
    yes, very much alive.
    just held meeting on wednesday.
    lots of behind the scence work going on.
    will roll out full scale next year.
    had connected with some big shot org.
    keep a close watch on this thread jan 2005
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by L.Lee
    Sounds interesting. We need a capable task force to handle a project of this magnitude. You can certainly count me in as one of the photogs.
    Good idea. Count me in.

  13. #13

    Default

    may i noe which spinelli cafe u all toking abt??? haha me youung noob photog... interested also ^^

  14. #14

    Default

    how about 1000 photographer and 1 model in a very small space like toilet cubi, hdb storeroom, a big ali baba bag or telephone booth like superman ?
    Favouritism | Design + Lifestyle + Art

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    yes, very much alive.
    just held meeting on wednesday.
    lots of behind the scence work going on.
    will roll out full scale next year.
    had connected with some big shot org.
    keep a close watch on this thread jan 2005
    Yep yep! as wht Dennis said, look out for Jan 2005.
    Currently the project committee members are working hard on it.
    We should be officially launching the event full scale early next year.
    Will setup an official website soon... and recruitment too

  16. #16

    Default

    Great! That's a good one...didn't see that thread on the pano feat b4 posting this thread

    I'll be part of it!

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickmak
    Haha... That's a good idea... Blind everybody at the same time!
    make the longest trailling flashlight... hehehe, setup wireless flash across sg, flash 1, den it will start a chain reaction from jurong to changi airport, den signal the pilot for takeoff... hehehehehehhe... sure world record liao...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    How about we do a Kallang Wave with our flash light at the National Stadium

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    How about we do a Kallang Wave with our flash light at the National Stadium
    We'll set a record for the most no. of flashlight going off at the same time, lagest gethering of photographer at 1 event, get 1 model in the center of the field and we'll have the most no. of photographers at a model shoot!!!

  20. #20

    Default

    will police intervene if such an enormous group gather?
    They will think its a strike, mass church gathering, etc ...hahaha

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •