Thread: 2005 Heights Spectacular Countdown Party

Default 2005 Heights Spectacular Countdown Party

Dear ClubSNAP-ers,

On behalf of the '2005 Heights Countdown Spectacular' Organising Committee, I am pleased to invite you to the first ever large-scale countdown party that will take place in Braddell Heights CC on 31st December 2004.

The event will feature a dazzling fireworks display, live bands, celebrity appearances, hot dance acts, carnival game stalls, fantastic hourly and grand lucky draws (prizes include LCD TV, X-box, Concert Tickets, Handphones and many many more!) and also a food street. Entrance is free-of-charge.

The details of the event are in the attached flyer.

I hope that you will come join us and the thousands of people who will be there in welcoming the new year. Do also help forward this message to your family, friends and colleagues!

So come on down and party with us!

sfhuang @Huang Shao Fei
    On behalf of the 2005 Heights Countdown Spectacular Organising Committee

Thanks to those who PM-ed me! Yes you can print the flyer out and bring it with you on the actual day for the lucky draw and lucky dip. See you there!

Deregistered

woohoo! practically right at my doorstep... would i expect to see revenant there too?

couple of other CS folks around the area too, but i forgot the name of the lad staying in blk 208...

upz. If you're coming to the party, look for me at the games redemption booth!

fireworks outside CC?

i guess tonight alot of ppl carrying tripods will be camping around braddell...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Hi folks, a big thank you to those of you who came to the party! I saw quite a number of people carrying tripods and asking me/other organizers where the fireworks would be launched from.

I hope you had a good time, and happy new year to everyone in ClubSNAP!

gosh man, i was in my room when the fireworks went off... i thought something exploded, then realised it's midnight already

Quote Originally Posted by mervlam
    gosh man, i was in my room when the fireworks went off... i thought something exploded, then realised it's midnight already
    oi merv why I didn't see you last night? too comfortable at home is it?

Quote Originally Posted by sfhuang
    oi merv why I didn't see you last night? too comfortable at home is it?
    my camera stuff is in my hostel leh... to layceh to bring back.