Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is my fault!

Default Re: This is my fault!

There are good drivers and there are bad drivers. There are responsible cyclists and there are irresponsible cyclists. Same with motorbikes. Problem is when bad drivers crosses paths with irresponsible cyclists or reckless motorcyclists. But in the end, the person who suffers (physically) is the one on two wheels.

This round it was really my fault. I think there was no harm if I just wait for them to cross.

However, I believe there were ocassion I do not give way... but hey stop, Why did I do it?

If everyone is courteous and patience and give way to one another dont you think our road will be a safe place ...........

OK, let it begin from us.. let us do it ............ support?

as age grows, you see things more relax....... i always give way but people behind horn me.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    as age grows, you see things more relax....... i always give way but people behind horn me.....
    lol same here, have grown to be a much nicer driver now than err before
    ashamed to mention i've followed one too many cars back to their homes just to confront them
    -------------------------------
    Endure. In enduring grow strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Fezqu View Post
    Than for these people. I recommend them to jump into bedok reservoir. It's just below my block, I can lead them.

If you want to die, please die somewhere and far away. Don't do it on the road, ownself die never mind, young chap like me don't want to get into trouble with the law and ruin my life.
    Seem like you like to drink water mix with dead bodies

You don't own the road even though you pay road tax and drive a car

If everyone want to be bigger jerk than the other jerks, the world will not become a better place to live
    Last edited by Yutaka Go; 21st March 2012 at 04:54 PM.
    I eats, shoots & leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Zichar View Post
    ashamed to mention i've followed one too many cars back to their homes just to confront them
    So free arh. Should have spent the time polishing and waxing your car then let the birds take a dump on them.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

YouTube Video ID No. MW9ML2Q1WQK

Consequence of tailgating.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    So free arh. Should have spent the time polishing and waxing your car then let the birds take a dump on them.
    Haha, yeah that's probably more productive
    I was irresponsibly brash then

What made me stop:
    I remember this old white sedan pulling up into the driveway, no idea why I followed, one heckuva near-miss probably
    I stopped just behind
    And the driver, a middle-aged woman, stepped out to open the gate then paused as she saw me
    I wound down my window, rage boiled over, angry words threatening to spill out of my motor mouth
    She took two steps towards me, raised her palm in an apologetic gesture and bowed slightly, saying sorry

Was taken aback (because a shouting match *always* ensues) and everything just melted away
    I raised my hand and drove off slowly
    She probably didn't know but when I reached the end of the block, I pulled over onto the sidewalk
    Slumped into my seat, head resting on the wheel and I sobbed
    It was one heckuva miss probably and I was lucky to escape unscathed
    I was all of eighteen years in age
    -------------------------------
    Endure. In enduring grow strong.

Our rat-race environment does not help.

Frustration grows to anger when our patience is tested.

Take a deep breadth and be in harmony with your yourself.
    Amateurs worry about gear. Pros worry about money. Masters worry about light.

Quote Originally Posted by Zichar View Post
    Haha, yeah that's probably more productive
    I was irresponsibly brash then

What made me stop:
    I remember this old white sedan pulling up into the driveway, no idea why I followed, one heckuva near-miss probably
    I stopped just behind
    And the driver, a middle-aged woman, stepped out to open the gate then paused as she saw me
    I wound down my window, rage boiled over, angry words threatening to spill out of my motor mouth
    She took two steps towards me, raised her palm in an apologetic gesture and bowed slightly, saying sorry

Was taken aback (because a shouting match *always* ensues) and everything just melted away
    I raised my hand and drove off slowly
    She probably didn't know but when I reached the end of the block, I pulled over onto the sidewalk
    Slumped into my seat, head resting on the wheel and I sobbed
    It was one heckuva miss probably and I was lucky to escape unscathed
    I was all of eighteen years in age
    We learnt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123