Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 116

Thread: D4 when and how much?

  1. #1

    Default D4 when and how much?

    Guys,

    Any idea if the D4 is it here in Singapore?
    And how much is the selling pricing?

    6k ??

  2. #2
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,424

    Default Re: D4 when and how much?

    Quote Originally Posted by D800X View Post
    Guys,

    Any idea if the D4 is it here in Singapore?
    And how much is the selling pricing?

    6k ??
    I doubt... more likely to be close to 8K.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    734

    Default Re: D4 when and how much?

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    I doubt... more likely to be close to 8K.
    Malaysia side is selling at RM20,888.00 (SGD8600). Singapore will definitely be higher then Malaysia.
    US is selling at US$$5,999.85 (SGD7550) and this is excluding tax and import licensing which will probably be abother SGD1300.

  4. #4
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teojcb

    Malaysia side is selling at RM20,888.00 (SGD8600). Singapore will definitely be higher then Malaysia.
    US is selling at US$$5,999.85 (SGD7550) and this is excluding tax and import licensing which will probably be abother SGD1300.
    At this price point, it's time to invoke the "it's the photographer, not the equipment that matters" argument, as some who would say that they shoot better photographs with their phones than some of those rich kids with their D4 like her:

    http://www.redflava.com/2012/kgirls/yui-nikon-digital/
    Last edited by UncleFai; 19th March 2012 at 07:58 AM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teojcb

    Malaysia side is selling at RM20,888.00 (SGD8600). Singapore will definitely be higher then Malaysia.
    US is selling at US$$5,999.85 (SGD7550) and this is excluding tax and import licensing which will probably be abother SGD1300.
    Is that SRP? Malaysia has D4 on sale already?
    Equipment: D800|D700|11-16|28-75|105 Micro VR|50 F1.4G|85 F1.8G
    Through the Lens of Cowseye

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    734

    Default Re: D4 when and how much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowseye View Post
    Is that SRP? Malaysia has D4 on sale already?
    Should be in by this week.

  7. #7

    Default Re: D4 when and how much?

    got word from tk that they're expecting the shipment this coming week or first week of april. lets hope for the best.

  8. #8

    Default Re: D4 when and how much?

    Should be the same release date as the D800.

  9. #9

    Default Re: D4 when and how much?

    Nikon User

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard
    Omgness... 5dmk3 and D800 is only $200 apart....
    Equipment: D800|D700|11-16|28-75|105 Micro VR|50 F1.4G|85 F1.8G
    Through the Lens of Cowseye

  11. #11

    Default

    They already started shipping D4 in KL.. But limited units to dealers so unless u book them with respective dealers when it was first launch chances are that got to wait till next week or so. The selling price RM19,500

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang Crescent
    Posts
    61

    Default

    I am also waiting for the D4 for long time already. Yesterday was contacted by my usual seller and he said stock is coming this week but the selling price was $9,500. He suggested to just wait until next batch come to Singapore.

  13. #13
    Member reject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    746

    Default Re: D4 when and how much?

    Quote Originally Posted by idpsys View Post
    I am also waiting for the D4 for long time already. Yesterday was contacted by my usual seller and he said stock is coming this week but the selling price was $9,500. He suggested to just wait until next batch come to Singapore.
    wow! price so high!

  14. #14

    Default Re: D4 when and how much?

    take a look.. for early bird..

    Nikon D4 Studio Fail - YouTube

  15. #15
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,424

    Default Re: D4 when and how much?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeGinNa View Post
    take a look.. for early bird..

    Nikon D4 Studio Fail - YouTube
    Singapore very low priority... by the time we get our goodies, all these will probably be fixed.

  16. #16

    Default Re: D4 when and how much?

    Price confirmed by Alan Photo SG $9700 with GST

  17. #17

    Default

    Wow. Not a small sum.
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  18. #18

    Default

    Why is everyone so keen on the D4? To me it honestly is not ground breaking. It's like a one up from a D3s and in terms of ISO performance the D3s performs very well and holds it ground against the D4. 9k for a D4? If your argument is get a D4 for its video capability, then your just making an excuse to buy a D4. Because I believe you can get your hands on a much better dedicated HD Cam.
    D3s - (24-70 f/2.8)
    D700 - (14-24 f/2.8)

  19. #19
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blur Shadow
    Wow. Not a small sum.
    Considering that the only camera ranked above it in the DXOmarks costs US$44,000, it is cheap, no?

  20. #20
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screambitch
    Why is everyone so keen on the D4? To me it honestly is not ground breaking. It's like a one up from a D3s and in terms of ISO performance the D3s performs very well and holds it ground against the D4.
    Those who don't own a D3s lor.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •