Thread: New Alan Photo at funan

Default New Alan Photo at funan

Happen to be at funan and saw AP has a shop at 05-20

this was posted a long time ago...there's a uncle who is very kind there..been bothering him about cameras there..although he doesn't know much..but he's very patience and kind..

I bought mine from there..go at weekday afternoon and the place is dead quite....as a results you may be served and get better deal in that kind of atmosphere

so, it is not at peninsula, as stated in another post.

vince123123
    Guests

last i went to AP at funan, the pple there didn't seem to know what they were doing, even asking for the price of a camera also took a while before they could figure it out. could be due to new staff or something

I think u can get better pricing at the Funan branch as compared to the one in SLS. But the shop space and range of equipment is still better in SLS.

BTW, just joined CS not long ago and just wondering how do u ppl attached the picture or photo together with your login name?

I bought a 50mm there and nearly got cheated (not sure intentionally or not)..

I have bargain the price to be included GST to be S$173 and they have agreed to sell to me. Then i left the shop after they pass me the lens in a box with a plastic bag. At the taxi stand, i suddenly rem that they have not pass me the receipt and went back to get from them. WHen i got back, they just act as if they have forgotten to issue me with a receipt. I suspect they wanted to escape the GST by not entering into the cashier or not issuing the receipt (invoice).

Despite this, i will prob still buy from there due to the good pricing and convenient location. Just have to be extra careful. Also, perhaps, they really forget?

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    so, it is not at peninsula, as stated in another post.
    That post is meant to be an April's fool joke. Just look at the date.