Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 102

Thread: Botanic Garden Shoot on 18 December 2004!

  1. #1
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Thumbs up Botanic Garden Shoot on 18 December 2004!

    This Saturday, 8.30am and meet @ the Heliconia Walk.

    Photo opportunities will include:
    1. Sunbirds, plus other birds (if available)
    2. Macro photography - insects, plants and other animals (if available)
    3. Portraiture and candid (those who are interested, please volunteer yourself as the model)
    4. Sharing of shooting tips with new photographers

    All are welcome! (newbies and regulars alike) My contact number remains @ 91518640 (no prank calls please!)

    See you there and let's start praying for good weather!
    Last edited by Adam Goi; 18th December 2004 at 12:57 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    GO GO GO!!!


    kkekee.e..

    So see you at the bus stop at your place ok???
    or maybe... I go knock on your door wake you up!


  3. #3
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    GO GO GO!!!


    kkekee.e..

    So see you at the bus stop at your place ok???
    or maybe... I go knock on your door wake you up!

    Bus stop safer lah ... sekaly you knock on my neighbours' door and they think you want ...

  4. #4
    Senior Member wormz777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,577

    Default

    Which part of BG is Heliconia Walk?

  5. #5
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    It's pretty near the Visitor's Centre ...

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wormz777
    Which part of BG is Heliconia Walk?
    the part where the Helicaonia Walk ard lor.... :P

    Hehhehee,e,...
    It the place where the old symphony stage was.

  7. #7
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    The list:

    1. Adam Goi
    2. Bluestrike

  8. #8
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    the part where the Helicaonia Walk ard lor.... :P

    Hehhehee,e,...
    It the place where the old symphony stage was.
    The old stage surround by water? I remember the place is under construction now.

    Look like 18 Dec going to be a fun day. Morning go BG, evening go Punggol.

    Cheers
    John

  9. #9
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    The list:

    1. Adam Goi
    2. Bluestrike
    3. John Teoh

    Cheers
    John

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    The old stage surround by water? I remember the place is under construction now.

    ......

    Cheers
    John
    Just back from Botanic Garden today. The area is still under construction... alot of areas are fenced up... the upgrades have been there for a long time ready, right?

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    The list:

    1. Adam Goi
    2. Bluestrike
    3. John Teoh
    4. Drudkh

    Have not been to BG for more than 10 years.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Near Tampines MRT
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    The old stage surround by water? I remember the place is under construction now.

    Look like 18 Dec going to be a fun day. Morning go BG, evening go Punggol.

    Cheers
    John
    I just went 2 days ago and here's a little update of the park.

    1. Symphony Lake performance stage u/c, rest of the lake still open.

    2. Swan lake totally u/c, including part of the marsh garden. The rest of the marsh garden still open but in bad condition. Still can shoot lotsa insects though.

    3. Plant house, fernery and surrounding area still open. Dragons and damsflies are plenty there.

    Have fun, Guys!

  13. #13
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carllim
    I just went 2 days ago and here's a little update of the park.

    1. Symphony Lake performance stage u/c, rest of the lake still open.

    2. Swan lake totally u/c, including part of the marsh garden. The rest of the marsh garden still open but in bad condition. Still can shoot lotsa insects though.

    3. Plant house, fernery and surrounding area still open. Dragons and damsflies are plenty there.

    Have fun, Guys!
    Thanks for the update!

  14. #14

    Default

    Darn darn darn, just met with the superb guys @ SEED for the 1st time last night and its been very nice and informative, especially for a total newbie like me and was really stoked to go along to the shoot BUT I've to work on Sat morning... Guess I'll catch up with u lot some other time!!

    Cheers and happy snapping!

  15. #15
    Senior Member wormz777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,577

    Default

    The list:

    1. Adam Goi
    2. Bluestrike
    3. John Teoh
    4. Drudkh
    5. wormz777

    I should be going, now that there's news that a cobra is lurking at AH ..

    So where are we actually meeting first? Outside the Orchid Gardens?

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Near Tampines MRT
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Be mentally prepare to have a bunch of excited school children behind you discussing loudly amongst themselves what this uncle is doing while you try to focus on a damsfly...talk about concentration

  17. #17
    Member ransoma22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    KTV Lounge Hall
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wormz777
    Which part of BG is Heliconia Walk?
    http://www.sbg.org.sg/visitorinfo_mapofground.htm


  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azrielsc
    Darn darn darn, just met with the superb guys @ SEED for the 1st time last night and its been very nice and informative, especially for a total newbie like me and was really stoked to go along to the shoot BUT I've to work on Sat morning... Guess I'll catch up with u lot some other time!!

    Cheers and happy snapping!
    hhehaha.. well join us after your work lor. We might be hanging out somewhere. Then maybe we carry on the "lesson"

    kekeke..e.e....

  19. #19
    Member ransoma22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    KTV Lounge Hall
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    The list:

    1. Adam Goi
    2. Bluestrike
    3. John Teoh
    4. Drudkh
    5. wormz777
    6. ransoma22


  20. #20

    Default

    hmmmm shld i go shld i not......


    me no cam can go?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •