Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warranty card filled or not filled?

Sent my lens to canon service centre for servicing.. do need the receipt and warranty card.
    -Express yourself not in words-
    http://www.majere2sg.com

Is your warranty card filled or unfilled majere2sg?

Quote Originally Posted by majere2sg
    Sent my lens to canon service centre for servicing.. do need the receipt and warranty card.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Jason H0
    Guests

if you are going to practise without filing the warranty card to sand it then might as you go and buy grey ones (i.e. come in no warranty paper) from The Camera Workshop. it would is definely be cheaper than paying for the piece of paper from Cathay Photo/Alan Photo/MS Colour/Norman Harvy etc. At least u still got the recipet from TCW can be used to warranty your items.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Is your warranty card filled or unfilled majere2sg?
    no diff... they still insist of your receipt.... Unless your equipment has been registered on their database before.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

the idea of not flling up the card is just to make it look cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i haven send any of my canon cameras to the service centre yet... /me go touch wood...

the printer service is good, any minor problems will come on site, and they will just view the warranty card even without it filled, or they look at the date on the receipt.
    You are right abt the printer part. I experienced it once

Quote Originally Posted by Jason H0
    if you are going to practise without filing the warranty card to sand it then might as you go and buy grey ones (i.e. come in no warranty paper) from The Camera Workshop. it would is definely be cheaper than paying for the piece of paper from Cathay Photo/Alan Photo/MS Colour/Norman Harvy etc. At least u still got the recipet from TCW can be used to warranty your items.
    But are those shops which doesnt issue the warranty card genuine? as in, authorised dealer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12