Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Model shoot: 1000 photographers & 20 models

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Umm, I did 1 in Feb, I think there were 50 photographers + 2 models + 4 organizers Someone had a photo of the event I hope.....
    the one at the CS bday bash? thot it was march....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    the one at the CS bday bash? thot it was march....
    Yah the CS Birthday Bash @ the Zoo this year....still remember the crowd sia. I think total 50 photogs split between 2 models, abt 25+ ppl per model. Poor models...

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Yah the CS Birthday Bash @ the Zoo this year....still remember the crowd sia. I think total 50 photogs split between 2 models, abt 25+ ppl per model. Poor models...
    During model shoot high time, photo club ever orgainised and 2 buses were required to ferry the shooters ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Hmmm .. is Singapore going to have similar event ???
    dream on

    but this kind of shoot is the ultimate event shootout! great models,great crowd, great mood..if i had a chance to go, i will bring 3 bodies, one with 17-35/2.8, one with 70-200/2.8, one with 300mm or 400mm with monopod. and of course either the box or the ladder to stand on. real cool

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by user111
    dream on

    but this kind of shoot is the ultimate event shootout! great models,great crowd, great mood..if i had a chance to go, i will bring 3 bodies, one with 17-35/2.8, one with 70-200/2.8, one with 300mm or 400mm with monopod. and of course either the box or the ladder to stand on. real cool
    At the end of the day, you will lay flat out on the ground dying from heat and exhaustion. (ok just kidding haha)

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by user111
    and of course either the box or the ladder to stand on. real cool
    Yeah, sure need to bring ladder or chair.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Yah the CS Birthday Bash @ the Zoo this year....still remember the crowd sia. I think total 50 photogs split between 2 models, abt 25+ ppl per model. Poor models...
    Wa..... Got CS birthday bash. Got pictures to show and share with people who are new like me here? Would like to join in next year bash. Hope that I can join the fun.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Central Singapore (Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Wa..... Got CS birthday bash. Got pictures to show and share with people who are new like me here? Would like to join in next year bash. Hope that I can join the fun.
    hey me too... i would love to join too... know more people n hav fun...
    Simple Is Beautiful...

  9. #29
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    not so hard, here's something to share, locally. only thing is probably the ratio isn't 1:50... yet.




  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    not so hard, here's something to share, locally. only thing is probably the ratio isn't 1:50... yet.



    i'm sure the photogs really loved having u as the bg in the 2nd pic...
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  11. #31
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    i'm sure the photogs really loved having u as the bg in the 2nd pic...
    moral of the story, so many photographers, relatively small target == practically identical views. so where got kick?

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    i wonder where did all the assistant goes...

    how come nobody use reflectors?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #33

    Default

    Thanks for sharing sehsuan.
    Hope I can join in next year bash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •