Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: earphone for walkman

happy to see this thread. i think i'm going to get myself new earphones too.

first priority... not too big cos my ears hurt after using for some time!! the 13.5mm diameter ones seems small enough. i don't want headphone cos of it's bulkiness.

so the E-888 is big, yes? any small and comfortable ones to recommend? i would sacrifice some leak for comfort.

the 888s are slightly bigger than normal... for me one side hurt eventually give up... but it has the best freq response, really hear everything, high end to low end...
    I recently bought the dangley 73's, snug and the bass quite good, slightly above average for casual music... but more comfy...
    never tried the ex70 cos for commuting dun wanna get knocked down...
    if really using cassette walkman then ERM I think any earphone will do... maybe something comfy rather than good sound... cos the white noise will make ur $70 earphones sound like $10...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

will get a discman soon, so hope to use the earphone on the new discman too.
    DR KOH KHO KING

Originally posted by reny
    happy to see this thread. i think i'm going to get myself new earphones too.

first priority... not too big cos my ears hurt after using for some time!! the 13.5mm diameter ones seems small enough. i don't want headphone cos of it's bulkiness.

so the E-888 is big, yes? any small and comfortable ones to recommend? i would sacrifice some leak for comfort.
    If you want something more comfy, you can look for MX500s.
    They are not as crisp as the 888s, but they have more punch for the bass, and they are more comfy... But one thing that I hate is that they don't have neck-chain type wires........

And I almost stopped breathing when my 888s' wires got hooked to my bag, and I gave my bag a hard yank..
    Luckily for the flexible stems, or I'll be kissing $71 goodbye...

Cheapest place to get it: www.bluetin.com @ $69 - darn, the price is lowered.
    you ask for min hwa, and you can meet him @ sembawang MRT.. I bought from him..
    Last edited by SNAG; 29th July 2002 at 11:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12