Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disclosure of shutter count in BnS section

Quote Originally Posted by playhard
    Just now I checked a d90, the seller sent me a photo yesterday, the shutter count is 13k, agree to meet up, going all the way from jurog east to aljunied, check the shutter count again, its 119k+. Its really ridiculous. Apparently seller use another d90 body to send the photo to me.
    So lucky I brought my laptop with me, otherwise I got cheated. How to report that advertisement as well as to inform fellow buyers of this dishonest seller? His thread is still in nikon bns. He cant speak english. I still keep the photo as well as myshuttercount link as proof. Will post the link to his post soon
    This is the link http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/buy-s...mb-d-80-a.html

This is online checking for shutter count http://www.myshuttercount.com/Query?p=4256331e32dabcc9
    Last edited by playhard; 31st March 2012 at 12:38 AM.

Default Re: Disclosure of shutter count in BnS section

119K . its either he's a professional sports shooter ..or the camera has gone thru many hands.

Quote Originally Posted by playhard View Post
    Just now I checked a d90, the seller sent me a photo yesterday, the shutter count is 13k, agree to meet up, going all the way from jurog east to aljunied, check the shutter count again, its 119k+. Its really ridiculous. Apparently seller use another d90 body to send the photo to me.
    So lucky I brought my laptop with me, otherwise I got cheated. How to report that advertisement as well as to inform fellow buyers of this dishonest seller? His thread is still in nikon bns. He cant speak english. I still keep the photo as well as myshuttercount link as proof. Will post the link to his post soon

Default Re: Disclosure of shutter count in BnS section

Quote Originally Posted by playhard View Post
    This is a deliberate attempt to cheat. And its really scheming of the seller. Good for you that you checked or you would have been another victim. I think newbies especially will fall victim to such fraudulent sellers.

To my surprise, the appearance is very new, like cameea wih less than 5k of shots. Maybe he took timelapse photos whole night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12