Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Early morning at changni

  1. #1

    Default Early morning at changni



    28mm
    iso 100, 1/60, f16

  2. #2

    Default

    This one is nice, good effort

  3. #3

    Default

    hi, nice shot, good composition.

    however, it looks like the overall shot could do with brighter(maybe 0.5 stops more) exposure though. i would have liked to see more details in the shadows, which would result in an overall brighter shot and brighter- more orangey sky.
    MHO. cheers!

  4. #4
    Midnight
    Guests

    Default

    Catching the plane in your frame really adds to the interest level of this composition.
    Great

  5. #5

    Default

    very nice shot and good composition ...


    time to get a ND gradual filter
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  6. #6

    Default

    hi megaweb, where to get ND grad in singapore?
    i don wanna get cokin cause theirs is "grey grad" and not "neutral grey".....
    any ideas... i was looking for hitech filters, but can't find in singapore....

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by beachbum
    hi megaweb, where to get ND grad in singapore?
    i don wanna get cokin cause theirs is "grey grad" and not "neutral grey".....
    any ideas... i was looking for hitech filters, but can't find in singapore....
    never heard of hitech filters b4 ...

    I m using cokin ND grad filter ... y the "grey grad" dun look naturally ? It looks ok for me ...
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  8. #8
    Eric
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb

    I m using cokin ND grad filter ... y the "grey grad" dun look naturally ? It looks ok for me ...
    Is that the kind where you can adjust the grey part up and down?

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by Eric


    Is that the kind where you can adjust the grey part up and down?
    yes
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  10. #10
    Eric
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb


    yes
    Just bought one
    Hope to try soon. Sky so murky yesterday.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •