Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Canon A95 owner

lol, so in the end who turned up?

Quote Originally Posted by Eboon
    i bought A95 ... last week for 599 ... i think the person key the wrong amount ... at hm ... my father ... jus sign even the price is wrong lol...

That person keyed the amount as $5.99? merry christmas!
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by newcreat
    Hi! little boy. Why are you so happy when no body turn up?
    because little boy oso never turned up!!!
    always the Light, .... always.

Maybe it's not time yet for people to meet each other. However, we can share our experience with this camera and photo as well here. we can choose some related topic to discuss here also. Since everyone got the passion. I have met one new friend during this outing. unfortunately it was raining that day, so it was not ideal to take picture. both of us have share pictures and ideas. I've enjoy myself that day.

Maybe it's not time yet for people to meet each other. However, we can share our experience with this camera and photo as well here. we can choose some related topic to discuss here also. Since everyone got the passion. I have met one new friend during this outing. unfortunately it was raining that day, so it was not ideal to take picture. both of us have share pictures and ideas. I've enjoy myself that day.
    Paisei. Didn't turn due to the rain. Would join in the future. Hope to meet you guys soon.

Default ehhh... how about the canon digital training thingie?

anybody went for it yet? according to canon website, it's free right? for the beginners..beginners... to digital camera just surfed just now lah so wondering if anyone got any idea about it or we cud all go for it together?? how about that for an outing?? ahems...

(hehe...skali i myself can't go eh.. ahahahaa dush me! )

well...hey i going to de bras basah de {eyes e city} ekrekrr errr i hope i spell it right.
    hey 7.30pm met u guys there right.pm me

Quote Originally Posted by chubby
    anybody went for it yet? according to canon website, it's free right? for the beginners..beginners... to digital camera just surfed just now lah so wondering if anyone got any idea about it or we cud all go for it together?? how about that for an outing?? ahems...

(hehe...skali i myself can't go eh.. ahahahaa dush me! )
    I also haven't go. Wanna go together? Maybe there are still people who haven't attend it. Wanna join in?

[QUOTE=Venom81]I also haven't go. Wanna go together? Maybe there are still people who haven't attend it. Wanna join in? [/QUOTE
    I really encourage newbie to attend. I enjoy the class. At least you know how to operate your camera well.

i organized a a series outing fews months back before
    but some alreay upgraded if you guys have any outing can call me out also
    i think i still have some others user contact

Quote Originally Posted by latmo
    i organized a a series outing fews months back before
    but some alreay upgraded if you guys have any outing can call me out also
    i think i still have some others user contact
    Good. Perhapes you would to organise one outing?

just post a time and location in the outing sub forum i am sure there will be a lot of reply
    thats how i organise my outing last time

Hope to see you join in the outing.

A couple of shots taken with a A95 on my Shuttle SFF ..

Is the lighting not enough?

How to avoid the glare on the lcd?
    Last edited by greenarrow2k4; 3rd January 2005 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by greenarrow2k4
    A couple of shots taken with a A95 on my Shuttle SFF ..

How to avoid the glare on the lcd?
    u might want to try taking the picture at a different angle so tat the flash will nt flash directly on the monitor and reflect back.....or u might try use manual mode to reduce the intensity of the flash...

Hi ppl...just to check with all the A95 users out there....do u ppl get dust on the interior of the lens itself? I look into the barrel under my table lamp and seem to be able to see some white dots in it leh...

I sometimes use the blower to blow on the lens...nt sure if it is becoz of this....but so far the pics taken appear ok....

Quote Originally Posted by scramblur11
    Hi ppl...just to check with all the A95 users out there....do u ppl get dust on the interior of the lens itself? I look into the barrel under my table lamp and seem to be able to see some white dots in it leh...

I sometimes use the blower to blow on the lens...nt sure if it is becoz of this....but so far the pics taken appear ok....
    I suggest to leave it alone. or you may try the lens cleaner with cotton bud to clean it. however just one or two drop will do. Hope it helps.

I suggest to leave it alone. or you may try the lens cleaner with cotton bud to clean it. however just one or two drop will do. Hope it helps.
    errr dun tink it help coz the white dot is on the inside of the lens....blow also no use....but tink only when the pic I take got show dark spots den I go to canon ba...nw still seem ok... thks anyway..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234