Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 78

Thread: Canon A95 owner

  1. #41

    Default

    Just bought a A95 yesterday

    btw are those conversion lens worth investing for A95?

    like to try but can't find any 3rd party 52mm tele/wide/close up lens leh..

    thanks

  2. #42

    Default i just bot my A95 too!!!

    earlier this month actually. i know nuts about photography but finally decided to get this one.. not sure if i can join in the outings but i'm happy to just sit at the sides and enjoy all your friendly bantering in here!

    many thanks for the person and persons with this brilliant idea of getting the A-series together, it'll surely make it all the more fun and less confusing to learn how to use the camera, especially for a blur sotong like me!

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    [QUOTE=zonerx]Just bought a A95 yesterday

    btw are those conversion lens worth investing for A95?

    like to try but can't find any 3rd party 52mm tele/wide/close up lens leh..

    thanks[/QU
    Everything got its value,Let's go for the need. Maybe we can each buy one of them and share during our outing.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubby
    earlier this month actually. i know nuts about photography but finally decided to get this one.. not sure if i can join in the outings but i'm happy to just sit at the sides and enjoy all your friendly bantering in here!

    many thanks for the person and persons with this brilliant idea of getting the A-series together, it'll surely make it all the more fun and less confusing to learn how to use the camera, especially for a blur sotong like me!
    Welcome my friend to the A95 family. Let's share, learn and grow together.

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    I'm looking forwards to meet you guys. How about you???

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubby
    earlier this month actually. i know nuts about photography but finally decided to get this one.. not sure if i can join in the outings but i'm happy to just sit at the sides and enjoy all your friendly bantering in here!

    many thanks for the person and persons with this brilliant idea of getting the A-series together, it'll surely make it all the more fun and less confusing to learn how to use the camera, especially for a blur sotong like me!
    Welcome to the Canon family.
    It's okie. I also newbie. We can learn from each other.

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newcreat
    I'm looking forwards to meet you guys. How about you???
    Sure. Organise a meeting or photo shooting session would be a nice idea to meet everyone in the family.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Sure. Organise a meeting or photo shooting session would be a nice idea to meet everyone in the family.
    I find hard to get people together leh. I'm in anytime. Someone organise it please.

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newcreat
    I find hard to get people together leh. I'm in anytime. Someone organise it please.
    I no experience in organising.
    Would like to join in the outing if there is one.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    101

    Default

    well well, here comes de family of Canon A-SERIES
    Most of them r using A70,A75,A95 N G6 dame they were good to be true...
    Perhaps we should do sum organising n outing as well.Hmmm is not hard to do sum organising n de outing.Seens no one had n idea but wait i DO.Hmm i was wondering inside my head that if possible lah before ends of this year we should all met up n have a lovely shoots for all de onwer of A-SERIES n share tips a little bit of chit chat will do...
    WAH DAME LONG I WROTE IT....HEHEHE
    Well who r oke with that reply as soon aight cos is going to be last of de mth of dec..

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody. Any outing count me in.

  12. #52

    Default

    Good idea.
    Count me in too. I'll join in if I'm free.

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default First Outing

    We'll be having our outing tomorrow at 2pm. Coffee bean Clarke Quay. All are welcome.

  14. #54

    Default bought it last week

    i bought A95 ... last week for 599 ... i think the person key the wrong amount ... at hm ... my father ... jus sign even the price is wrong lol...



    btw hor ... very funny leh ... the cf card i used hor ... got some error ... i mean got one or two ... picture put ??? lol ... so funny ... nasty error


  15. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newcreat
    We'll be having our outing tomorrow at 2pm. Coffee bean Clarke Quay. All are welcome.
    Good.
    See you guys there.

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North
    Posts
    539

    Default

    aiya, i working lah cannot join in. next time loh, hope to make it on a week end. haha. btw i very newbie also, if go outing do wat ah??

  17. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Good.
    See you guys there.

    not free lah ... need to study lol ...

  18. #58

    Default

    Sorry guys. Didn't turn up due to bad weather. Heavy rain at my place.

  19. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Sorry guys. Didn't turn up due to bad weather. Heavy rain at my place.

    i think none of them turn up lol ...

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eboon
    i think none of them turn up lol ...
    Hi! little boy. Why are you so happy when no body turn up?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •