Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 78

Thread: Canon A95 owner

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default Canon A95 owner

    I wonder any owner of Canon95A are interested to group together to share your experiences with this camera. Have outing together and so on...I'm a newbie but have deep passion in photography.

  2. #2

    Default

    Can A85 owner join in?

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    Alpha 95 oso here... tats a good idea...

  5. #5

    Default

    Join the SEED this evening and share your Canon A?? series experience
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Can A85 owner join in?
    You're most welcome.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dda95
    A95 here too!
    Thanks for your reply. Let's wait and see how to get it organise.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WatsUpGungho
    Alpha 95 oso here... tats a good idea...
    Glad to have response. Welcome on board.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megaweb
    Join the SEED this evening and share your Canon A?? series experience
    Thank you for the invitation to join SEED. However as for a start i prefer a smaller group and able to concentrate with just A95. I am looking forward to join you all at the later stage. Happy shooting.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newcreat
    You're most welcome.
    Thanks. Maybe we should organise a Canon powershot series outing?

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Thanks. Maybe we should organise a Canon powershot series outing?
    Great idea. Let's do it.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newcreat
    Great idea. Let's do it.
    Good. Maybe all Canon Powershot A series should to stick together. When and where you want to organise?
    Maybe we should should move this to canon thread better .

  13. #13

    Default

    I've got an idea! Maybe we can start a Yahoo Group for A95 / A-series users to share tips, news/info about their camera, photos and keep in touch, announcements about outings.. etc... how about that?

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dda95
    I've got an idea! Maybe we can start a Yahoo Group for A95 / A-series users to share tips, news/info about their camera, photos and keep in touch, announcements about outings.. etc... how about that?
    Yes! That's a great idea.. but, i haven't tried setting up a Yahoo group before.. Why not you do the honours? and then update me?

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Good. Maybe all Canon Powershot A series should to stick together. When and where you want to organise?
    Maybe we should should move this to canon thread better .
    Which do u all prefer? weekdays? or weekends? Would sat be ok? Hmmm, nice if we could get Canon to sponsor huh? hahaha

  16. #16

    Default

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/powerusers/

    alright, i have set up a group for powershot a-series users!
    feel free to join and have fun!

    guys n gals, we need pioneers!
    please support and make it OUR group!


  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newcreat
    Which do u all prefer? weekdays? or weekends? Would sat be ok? Hmmm, nice if we could get Canon to sponsor huh? hahaha
    haha.. when we make it big with our group.. maybe then will we be able to get canon to do something.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dda95
    haha.. when we make it big with our group.. maybe then will we be able to get canon to do something.
    Thank you. You're very efficient. I'm so happy that I already up-loaded some of my photos there. Hope you all like it. My dear friends,Let's start with something small first.

  19. #19

    Default

    Good job guys.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Tentatively,can we have our outing on 29th Dec. 10.30am @ Sentosa.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •