Thread: minolta SRT 202 battery type

Default minolta SRT 202 battery type

Hi, i just started using the above mentioned SLR and realize the camera battery has already extinct.

It uses 1.35v "button cell" mercury battery, every ready EPX 625 or EPX 13 or equivalent.

I understand 1.35v no longer sell in singapore is there any replacement battery i can use?

Heard from my friends LR44 can try but the voltage is higher than 1.35v so was wondering if it is suitable??

help plsss...

thanks!

Default Re: minolta SRT 202 battery type

well if you are shooting with normal negative film, the latitude should be enough to cover any variation in battery voltage.

plus cameras of that age, their meter is usually not as accurate as when they were first made. key word is usually. just pop in an LR44 and shoot a test roll. should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by hydroburn249 View Post
    well if you are shooting with normal negative film, the latitude should be enough to cover any variation in battery voltage.

plus cameras of that age, their meter is usually not as accurate as when they were first made. key word is usually. just pop in an LR44 and shoot a test roll. should be fine.
    don't think LR 44 can works tried already sian.. any help?

get the PX625 from ruby photo @ Peninsula .. note its 1.5v ..

alternative if it can operate without battery then download light meter app frm iphone (Free) and get ur metering there.
    I'm just a photographer looking for my world~