Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 LastLast

Thread: Blizzard Diablo 3 Fans Thread!

Default Re: Blizzard Diablo 3 Fans Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    nothing happened works fine for me. u playing what server
    US server.

Read on the forum but no solution:
    Patch 1.0.2a Now Live - Diablo III
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    US server.

Read on the forum but no solution:
    Patch 1.0.2a Now Live - Diablo III
    same. I have no problems with mine eh.

u try going other server see got same problem or not.

What happened to this game?

I can't log into game. After I put my user name and pass word, it says that there is a update and just closes the game with windows error message.

How to fix this ? Help.
    try changing the server,
    when it update to 1.02 i cant paly as well, same error, after that i found out my server is on asia, after changing it fine.
    Canon| Tokina(UWA) | newly added a Tamron(walkabout)

Blog Entries

has anyone encountered this irritating problem that, after you paid blizzard online for the game, that blizzard say they never receive payment whereas your visa company said the payment went through? i am stuck in this problem now....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    has anyone encountered this irritating problem that, after you paid blizzard online for the game, that blizzard say they never receive payment whereas your visa company said the payment went through? i am stuck in this problem now....
    erm. never encountered

in the years of playing wow.

but for sc2 and d3 i got physical copy instead of digital.

u should be able to get the statement from the visa co. that says payment went to blizzard.

Blog Entries

erm. never encountered

in the years of playing wow.

but for sc2 and d3 i got physical copy instead of digital.

u should be able to get the statement from the visa co. that says payment went to blizzard.
    i did. visa is issued by UOB and they said they make payment. the only thing they told me i can do now is to wait for the payment to lapse so that no further deductions will be made. if i make payment now, i will be double-paying. and blizzard is ignoring my service ticket... damn lousy service.

and becos of this, i am stuck at Act I cos i can't proceed further... fml...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

i did. visa is issued by UOB and they said they make payment. the only thing they told me i can do now is to wait for the payment to lapse so that no further deductions will be made. if i make payment now, i will be double-paying. and blizzard is ignoring my service ticket... damn lousy service.

and becos of this, i am stuck at Act I cos i can't proceed further... fml...
    they are getting whacked left and right.

I double paid once in wow, that was settled very fast and was a long time ago. Now it's a different story after activision took over.

it's ok la. I was stuck in act 1 for a week cause my CE arrived 1 week after the release. lol i made 5 chars all at lvl 13. killed skeleton dunno how many times.
    Last edited by eleveninth; 1st June 2012 at 01:42 PM.

Blizzard feel that Barbarian skills are too strong. They have weaken some of the Barbarian skills.
    Fortunately I am not using this character.

Latest patch 1.0.2.b

Active Skills
    Fixed a bug that was allowing certain barbarian skills to continuously trigger each other's critical strikes, to the point of causing the player to crash. To address this crash, the following skill and skill rune combinations can no longer be triggered by each other's critical strikes:
    Battle Rage (Skill Rune - Bloodshed)
    Cleave (Skill Rune - Rupture and Skill Rune - Scattering Blast)
    Hammer of the Ancients (Skill Rune - Thunder Strike)
    Wrath of the Berserker (Skill Rune - Slaughter)
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

Blizzard feel that Barbarian skills are too strong. They have weaken some of the Barbarian skills.

Latest patch 1.0.2.b

Active Skills
    Fixed a bug that was allowing certain barbarian skills to continuously trigger each other's critical strikes, to the point of causing the player to crash. To address this crash, the following skill and skill rune combinations can no longer be triggered by each other's critical strikes:

It's a nerf? i don't play barb so i don't know.

don't think it's a nerf.

Some highlights for the upcoming patch 1.0.3

- Repair costs are going up four to six times their current cost, at level 60 (to combat graveyard zerging).

- Bonus monster damage per additional player in coop play is being removed.

-Five stacks of Nephalem Valor will guarantee only one rare now per boss (down from two).
    Five stacks of Nephalem Valor will guarantee all champion and elite packs give at least one rare drop.

- A legendary item buff is coming in a future patch.

- Drop rates are being increased for item level 61 through 63 gear in Hell Act III through Inferno Act IV.

- The damage and health of monsters in Inferno Act II, III, and IV is being reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyep View Post

- Repair costs are going up four to six times their current cost, at level 60 (to combat graveyard zerging).

-Five stacks of Nephalem Valor will guarantee only one rare now per boss (down from two).
    Five stacks of Nephalem Valor will guarantee all champion and elite packs give at least one rare drop.

- Drop rates are being increased for item level 61 through 63 gear in Hell Act III through Inferno Act IV.

- The damage and health of monsters in Inferno Act II, III, and IV is being reduced.
    Nice.

lol so fast they nerf Act 2, 3 and 4.

too many people complaining.

The 5 stack valor - 1 cfm rare drop for elite packs is fine. but for boss i think should be maybe 2?

settled??

With new pc n spend a lot on it, some games havent play or install. D3, i havent get it when my colleague all playing, ha ha! Sometime game too much also tired me out easily. Old liao,

Thinking of getting dell ultrasharp 27" monitor + pse10. Easily over a k.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Baba is like tissue paper liao (in inferno), they still further nerf it...

Latest patch 1.0.2.b

Active Skills

u play barb?

how does it nerf the barb. can explain?

Beside nerf down Baba, repair cost up for Baba which usually r tankie and prone to death.
    Melee will end up spend more on repairing gear compare to ranged...

Quote Originally Posted by tonyep View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    With new pc n spend a lot on it, some games havent play or install. D3, i havent get it when my colleague all playing, ha ha! Sometime game too much also tired me out easily. Old liao,

Thinking of getting dell ultrasharp 27" monitor + pse10. Easily over a k.
    I'm thinking of get a dell ultrasharp monitor too. Will you be buying the monitor from the PC show?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyways
    Beside nerf down Baba, repair cost up for Baba which usually r tankie and prone to death.
    Melee will end up spend more on repairing gear compare to ranged...
    lol tank and prone to death contradicting aint it?

still doesnt explain the barb nerf. gold is nothing with 5 stack valor so much gold.

Blog Entries

settled??
    nope... they are ignoring all my mails. i guess i will just let it lapse and buy again.

Quote Originally Posted by snowc

I'm thinking of get a dell ultrasharp monitor too. Will you be buying the monitor from the PC show?
    Nope, maybe after cause it might cost cheap if over stock. During pc show, you go but might cant get n need to downpayment, collect after event.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 LastLast